Half a Day Trip To Yong Peng

Limlien

Hi all,

I am thinking of organising a slow and steady trip to Yong Peng, lets cap all the speed at say 140km. Its more like for clearing carbon build up.

Somewhere Oct 10 will be good.

Any Takers.

↡ Advertisement

Woah...long time nvr go there since NSHW was built. A cowboy town. Don't ever show a big stack of money when you buy things. A lot of eyes will be staring.

Yong Peng town, can get nice big pao and the hokkien noodle. Otherwise it is a small town with rustic feel. I drove to Air Hitam in March so if this plan is still alive, I look forward to more updates.

How many Km to Yong Peng pls?

its 100km from the begining of the highway. From JB custom to Yongpeng south tol, the millage is around 110 to 120km. If u exit from the yong peng north tol, extra 5km.

Yong Peng town, can get nice big pao and the hokkien noodle. Otherwise it is a small town with rustic feel. I drove to Air Hitam in March so if this plan is still alive, I look forward to more updates.

Yong Peng is not famous with big pao and hokkien noodle. They are famous with the xi tao fishball, hockchew noodle, lo mee, and recently (since a few yrs back) some smart alley come out with the dunno-good-in-wat peanut candy that is very popular among the tourist.... There is a traditional hock chew bakery that produced quite unique pastries and buns that u may wanna get. Its located near to the police station at the main road.

If anyone of u r gg to Yongpeng on the weekend, let me know, i can show u guys around for some nice food, cheap ICE installation shop, good n relaxing hairwash (by pretty mei mei if u r lucky) for $18 and $5-10 ringgit oil change servicing [laugh][laugh][laugh] but other than den, nothing liao, just a small dead town..

Why Yong Peng?? it's a quiet town with not much things to see...

Seremban largi worse.

Got one nice looking shopping mall but inside really zeng-leng-leng. [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement