Formula 1 Singapore GP Diary (Warning: Pics Intensive)

Beachboys

Neutral Newbie

Hello,

I have two F1 Padang Grandstand tickets to sell. Information as below

Entry day: Single-day Pass only on Sunday, 25 Sep 2011 (Race Day 61 Laps, Linkin Park Performance)

Zone: Zone 4

Selling Price: negotiable $225 each

Please contact me if interested

[email protected]

liddat also can sell ah...

Hi I have a pair of tickets to Formula 1 singapore Green Room Turn 3 tickets for the Friday night race. Features aircon suites to view race, free flow champagne, alcohol and food by Marina Mandarin. Retails at sgd786 per ticket on website, and even then is sold out. I am selling tickets at 2 for sgd888. Keen, please contact 9376 0988

Edited by Fleeceowner

i won a set of 3 days pass from online contest, comes with seat numbers (not those walkabout).

Each day two persons. All sold yesterday....at S$150 per person.

not gonna waste my time to smell those rubbers.

F1 Singapore is just around the corner. Anyone interested to watch the show comfortably?

There is one restaurant (Tenkaichi) from Marina Square have very nice view of F1 racing with outdoor dining space.

For those people who canât stay outdoor for long also have Aircorn indoor space.

Shopping, toilet, foods,... everything is convenient.For F1 race, they offering,

*Japanese BBQ Buffet with free flow drinks, Ben & Jerryâs ice cream and of course ICE COLD BEER!!!!!!

For A la carte minimum $60 per pax spending on race day... what a deal!!

* TVs for F1 race with live telecast(at least 2 TV set up)

*Car park entry pass (easy entry for car park and no traffic jam at all when you go out. Entry must be before 7pm. Direct access to restaurant from Carpark to restaurant by lift)

There are only 2 restaurants have view to F1 race from Marina Square and they(Tenkaichi) has the best place and view with high chairs. You can check on their Facebook page about F1 race video . Limited seating left for Saturday and Sunday.

Are they fully booked already?

Anyone knw where to park and walk to padang for the jay chou mini concert later?

Can i park at uob plaza and walk over?

If you don't mind walk a bit more, can park at Suntec City for this weekend for free, and no minimum spending is required.