The aftermath of F1 Singapore Grand Prix

Cumzilla

Neutral Newbie

the biggest aftermath will be the guys who delivered the road obviously not up to standard. so maybe there will be some resurfacing.

i tink that its that kerb... but anyways... [sweatdrop] disappointing...

esp e fuel line part... my heart skip a beat. [laugh]

alonso's really lucky...

Does it matter??

Most important thing is that ERP gantry is still standing. [lipsrsealed]

Ya lor...i kept listening to the commentators praising and showing off the skylight and building and bridges arcoss the track and saying how nice it is, how historic it is..but they failed to mention the most iconic structure in SIngapore's history that has raised the most talked about issues....the ERP gantry....haha

No lar, they won't resurface to the F1 standards until next year's race.

yalor I think just touch up a bit here and there can liao . after that we will start to see chiongster doing 300km/h down that stretch of road [:p]

the biggest aftermath will be the guys who delivered the road obviously not up to standard. so maybe there will be some resurfacing.

ya. u can see sparks from the car if they drove over a particular spot on the 'even' surface... [shakehead]

those "bump" are there to slow drivers down but they forgot to flaten it for F1 since F1 drivers r not suppose to slow down but speed up..... dont blame them lar.... too use to sg rules...... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement