Electricity tariff hikes trend

Help1

For previous month, my bill was less than $20, for the latest month it was close to $100!!!! And we are talking about a VACANT flat.

Hmmm? Jump so much? Better check if someone is tapping your power... or that you have some appliance running or on standby.

↡ Advertisement

Did the energy companies hedged the price of oil too early? Oil price has been stable at $110 level before it collapse yesterday to $96. Somehow, I dont feel these guys are competent in their cost control, sigh.... Going forward, oil price will be under pressure as bad times are coming. These guys should know this simple principles man!!

gas is the by-product, to generate gas, u need electricity to power the generators which in turn use oil to generate electricity...in fact, oil is being used in almost every by-products....

no need to guess...is already confirmed when they announced the gst offset package, growth dividend and 50% more U-Rebate....only those fools believed the govt treat them so good giving them without taking back...there is no free lunch in the world....

govt gives you 300 bucks, they will take back from you 300 000 bucks...

For previous month, my bill was less than $20, for the latest month it was close to $100!!!! And we are talking about a VACANT flat.

Hmmm? Jump so much? Better check if someone is tapping your power... or that you have some appliance running or on standby.

main off, nothing plug to vampire power point.

think must call them n check liao dizzy.gif

Why are you complaining?

When you had 66.6% of ppl giving the go ahead for them to do whatever suits them!

Since the Sinkies have given up their right to justified management, when they were given the chance to consider what and HOW they wanted their lives to be managed, all you ppl can just keep on 'cow peh, cow bu' about anything that will have price increases!

So they next time you mark and throw that tiny piece of paper into the cardboard box.....THINK! [sly][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Gantan, save yrself the hassle of driving yrself mads from all these calculations....

Bring yr notebk & go to any 24hrs MacDonald & surf MCF.

Then switch off yr fridge, eat @ Mac.

Shower at swimming pool.

Do yr laundry at those laundromat.

hahaha...fyi i am not part of the 66.6%, i have made my statement during the last voting.

but all thanks to the 66.6% ppl, we have a wonderful and blissful life, envy by many 3rd and below world countries...

huh...u still expect compassion from the govt, then all MPs are monks and nuns liao chanting in the parliament hse...they should be become vegetarian to aton their sins....