SLow access to MCF and SGCARMART

Kenneve888

Hi, I have noticed that the access into MCF and SgCarmart had been slower than normal. Did anyone face the same problem recently?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

boh leh sgcarmart and mycarforum , very fast for me lei, using SCV here.....what isp u using?

Edited by Heckers

me on Starhub Ultimate, using wifreless with HP notebk. Used to be very fast, but last 1 or 2 weeks damn slow, sometime error page. Will monitor again. Same thing for the desk top in my room (also wireless).

but other sites surfing no prob leh. Think MCF getting popular with high traffic. Ask Raymond Lim to install ERP liao as "speed has dropped to an unacceptable level"

Neutral Newbie

lol yeah maybe ERP will help, this reminds me though.....last nite when i went home , pie was very jam due to the chain accident from pie>jurong....luckily i went home via CTE/SLE.

the internet is kinda of like that also........1 place jam doesn't mean other places will jam....and vice versa unfortunately unlike driving you dont have a choice on what your route your internet connection will take...

Edited by Heckers

same here.. find it kind of slow to load compared to previously..

but then, browser also play a part..

when I try Google Chrome to IE7, chrome is significantly faster

Put ERP gantry then access will be faster. [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][laugh][laugh]

maybe paid subscription to the forum.. at least we can get rid of some jokers [:p]