MCF is getting from v.good to bad and now ugly

Yeobh

Actually the increase of skool kids spoil the place here nia...esp during june dec u see many knn flamesthumbsdown.gifthumbsdown.gif

↡ Advertisement

oh...didnt notice...the trend...

me just treat the ppl here like an adults...

me just dun like the name callings...which I find unnecessary...

he lie low means u on top??lipsrsealed.giflipsrsealed.giflipsrsealed.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif this place still ok la...we got mods who do the check and balance..although hannibal is extreme....it is a necessitythumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

SMLJ...who say i frendly...i eat ppl for brfst lunch and linnersly.gifsly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif ya la...still got nice ppl aroundthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif jus that they lie low

Brudder, how you know I like to lie near the gorgeous.gif beLOW. Posted Image Good bird eye view ... Posted Image

Yala yala, you any ol'how comment, should try this: there are plenty of nasty people around in town, it is just that they have not found their way into MCF. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image They like to LIE in many LOWly forms. Once they DIE, they go beLOW. Correct bo?Posted Image

When I first came here years ago, everyone seems nice and friendly, and often joke around. Now like many hot headed people around. Cars owners getting more stressed out maybe? [:/]

Pretty obvious right? Not just here but on the roads. [drivingcar][furious][thumbsdown]

Just by judging their attitude and skill, can see that many are pretty impatient and want fast, smooth and "it is my way like it or not" driving pattern. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

for those who have been here long enough (me still not considered), you'd probably know the way some pple talk (type).

it usually takes 2 hands to clap. if a person makes a lot of noise, and everybody ignores him/her, the noise will die down eventually.

by and large, MCF is still a gd forum to be in.

however, i miss those days where we have 'experts' coming out to give their 2-cents worth on practically any subject. they make quite an entertaining read.

i also believe there will always be nasty pple around, not just in MCF. But if everyone co-operates and help the mods, i believe the gd pple will outnumber the nasty pple.

[reply]

As above mentioned. This is my personal observations over the years.

I'm seeing this trend as well. Nonetheless, I can assure you guys that housekeeping is in the pipeline. Linus and myself have raised the red flag that this shall not go on. While we are trying to be 'lite & ezy' to allow more 'free discussion', we will see that it remains in the respective folder.

I'm also tired about all the TCSS going on especially with a few individuals, which I will be viewing their posting. If it proved that certain individual are only capable of TCSS, we will sent them a reminder. I apologise for not spenting as much time as I used to be previsouly over last few years, cos I'm going thru new phase in my own personal life (new job, new member in the family) and it just make my time lesser in mcf. This is why Genie47 have been promoted to Full-mod as well.

Meanwhile, I'm asking the rest of the mods (Linus and moderator) to monitor the forum more regularly.

Althought we are quite short handed, there is yet any new potential candidates worth considering at the moment.

We do receive pm requests that members are keen to be mod, we are having reservations about them. As mods will be able to see sensitive information about members (eg: IP Address), we have to be very selective as we certainly do not want to have any bad apple among the mods. Which is why, the current list of mods (Full mods) are hand-picked after monitoring them for over a period.

Thanks for posting this thread, your view will not go unnoticed. thumbsup.gif

Normal members posting messages/threads has a big part in their own role to keep the forum healthy.

Not just the job of moderator to clean up the place.

Posting unnecessary comments/flaming is intolerable IMHO. Not contributing anything useful but useless chunk of data that clog up the server.

Those not posting relevant information within the topic makes another person or even hundreds going through dozens of pages wasting everyone's bandwidth and time.

Hopefully these individuals realize the hard work behind all these moderators spending their own time sifting through the threads for such unduly behavior. Moderators could have spend 'QUALITY TIME' with their dearest family members instead.

Those were the days I missed it when MCF is truly one stop portal information for me and making real new friends.

Now I'm barely post. Most of the time simply flipping pages instead of reading it in detail. Nothing much useful to me.

Where art thou friends whom I make years ago? All have retreated. Things have changed.... thumbsdown.gif

I notice that the year i joined, many of the old birds don't post anymore.

The main concern I gathered is the preference of technical discussion over other topics.

SMLJ...who say i frendly...i eat ppl for brfst lunch and linnersly.gifsly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif ya la...still got nice ppl aroundthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif jus that they lie low

Brudder, how you know I like to lie near the gorgeous.gif beLOW. Posted Image Good bird eye view ... Posted Image

Yala yala, you any ol'how comment, should try this: there are plenty of nasty people around in town, it is just that they have not found their way into MCF. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image They like to LIE in many LOWly forms. Once they DIE, they go beLOW. Correct bo?Posted Image

so when could we go beLOW to drink kopi soon? [:p]

OK, 1 old friend whom you made many years ago at MCF Jazzies photoshoot reporting sir [wave] ! Yes, things have changed...me also retreated and 'flipping pages'... [nod]

CHEERS!...uncle susa.

Edited by Susacarimakan

Hi there FCW75 [wave] ,

Yes, I do know you are SC from FJC [bounce2] ! Hope all is well with you. Nice to "meet-up" with old frens at MCF forum once a while. As you've guessed earlier, changed to Nissan already. Diesel also gone up in price...affecting you?

CHEERS!...uncle susa.