MCF is getting from v.good to bad and now ugly

Yeobh

SMLJ...who say i frendly...i eat ppl for brfst lunch and linnersly.gifsly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif ya la...still got nice ppl aroundthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif jus that they lie low

Brudder, how you know I like to lie near the gorgeous.gif beLOW. Posted Image Good bird eye view ... Posted Image

Yala yala, you any ol'how comment, should try this: there are plenty of nasty people around in town, it is just that they have not found their way into MCF. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image They like to LIE in many LOWly forms. Once they DIE, they go beLOW. Correct bo?Posted Image

so when could we go beLOW to drink kopi soon? Posted Image

anytime for me bro. You orr-kang-nise (organise) and let me know the fellowship numbers, I will be there! Posted Image

[reply]

I notice that the year i joined, many of the old birds don't post anymore.

The main concern I gathered is the preference of technical discussion over other topics.

Come and go. There are still some good 'old birds' around... If you can spot them

er....OT liao...wait kenna kumplain againlipsrsealed.giflipsrsealed.gif

Not really OT lah lipsrsealed.gif... just a simple greeting and kopi type can close one eye la... Just don't continue the extended exchanges lor ... take it offline or PM. nod.gifnod.gif

no worries...no problem for me thou...

can close 2 eyes if u 1 [lipsrsealed]

its just that recently there are few constructive feedbacks.... [;)]

n hope that u will not be 1 drag in...keep your reputation intact..

mine...no hope liao [laugh][lipsrsealed]

As above mentioned. This is my personal observations over the years.

Finally someone raised this issue at last [rolleyes]

But before further discussion can be developed... OT until STI and property le [rolleyes]

I have been staying away from this forum for a while now. It's supposed to be Lite and EZ... but most of the time will end up feeling Heavy and Uneasy 'coz every now and then can't help but kena flame and name calling games. And kids like to bring previous grievances from other postings into new threads [rolleyes]

And whatever topic will eventually ended up to do with GST, ERP, Elites, etc... [:/]