Viper Alarm - Where to get?

Tosh

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

My Mazda 3's stock central locking system (do you call the thing that locks your car doors that?) does not come with an alarm and I would like to add an alarm to it so that I can try to find my car when I forget where I park it.

I am interested in the Viper alarm sound [laugh]. My question is can I just add the sound to my existing system? Such that whenever I press my stock Mazda remote the sound comes on?

The second question is any brothers here can recommend a reliable workshop to do the above? A search on old threads and google didn't really give many options. Many thanks for your help!

↡ Advertisement

viper voice module is not really fantastic lah.. there's other voice module ard including hokkien expletives one, jippun girl one.

anyway, just a voice module niah niah. can b added to most car alarm system. not necce a viper alarm.

wat u sud look for is other pactical function. microwave sensors to detact pple damage ur car. auto ignition to warm up engine. etc.

2 way paging. GSM paging. control.

• Praise 1

Bro, Viper voice module is no longer the "in" thing liao lah. The "in" thing now is having no beep or sound at all, just a single signal indicator flash when you locked your car. The worse is those that connects to the horn when the car is locked/armed. [hur]

viper voice module is not really fantastic lah.. there's other voice module ard including hokkien expletives one, jippun girl one.

anyway, just a voice module niah niah. can b added to most car alarm system. not necce a viper alarm.

wat u sud look for is other pactical function. microwave sensors to detact pple damage ur car. auto ignition to warm up engine. etc.

2 way paging. GSM paging. control.

it'll be fun to be able to record your own voice in the chip [:p]

Turbocharged

Remove the horn/speaker?

Any bro know how to turn off the sound when activating or deactivating the viper alarm module.

Bro, Viper voice module is no longer the "in" thing liao lah. The "in" thing now is having no beep or sound at all, just a single signal indicator flash when you locked your car. The worse is those that connects to the horn when the car is locked/armed. http://www.mycarforum.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/hur.gif

Why dun wan the sound? I wanna install so can hear the sound le.
↡ Advertisement