PSB Vs MDIS

Typhoonz

Now in my dead new job... Looking for another to match my study time leh... Got lobang boh?

Kam siah for your blessing... smile.gif

BTW, last I know, ministries only recognise diploma from local polytechnics.

My personal experience with MDIS. I wanted to apply the MBA with Bradford. I was rejected cos I didnt meet the minimum 3 years after first degree. Weeks or months later, 1 staff from MDIS called and asked if I was still interested in the course. I was confused.gifconfused.gif. I told the guy my application was already rejected and didnt he know??? So my conclusion is the admin sucks.

Edited by Lukie102

In most companies like mine, if can choose of cos Poly grad come first, then will follow by local dip sch ( the longer the duration will be first priority). [sly]

Now in my dead new job... Looking for another to match my study time leh... Got lobang boh?

Kam siah for your blessing... smile.gif

look for gad..he alot lobangs one smile.gif

BTW, last I know, ministries only recognise diploma from local polytechnics.

My personal experience with MDIS. I wanted to apply the MBA with Bradford. I was rejected cos I didnt meet the minimum 3 years after first degree. Weeks or months later, 1 staff from MDIS called and asked if I was still interested in the course. I was confused.gifconfused.gif. I told the guy my application was already rejected and didnt he know??? So my conclusion is the admin sucks.

Maybe he was searching for people to call so he chanced upon you lor...

So did you do your MBA with them or someone else?