Fareast Auto @ changi

Rliewky

hi,

would like to heard feedback on their service and pricing on ICE installation. also heard that they can do bodykit install, are they good? they are near my place so would like to consider them. appreciate any feedback provided.

thankswave.gif

↡ Advertisement

Some of the things they charge are on the higher side.

Poor after-sales service. He give priority to new installations.

If you are going back to him for troubleshoot/rectification work, you wait, and wait long long.

Once you know him long enough, he will keep asking u if u want to install this and upgrade that.

When you know him even longer, he will install things in your car automatically and expect u to pay for it and if u r too friend friend with him and feel paiseh to ask him remove it, u pay for it.

Blatantly sell you pirated stuff at more than what it is worth.

How you like that?

laugh.gif

Thanks for the info man. I stay near there and alway see a lot of cars at the shop, even comfort sonata taxi.

Anyway, dun tink I will go there. Prefer Autotrend.

(edited)

Wow, i am glad that i check it out here before i go down. thanks for the feedback. but any other recommendation?

Edited by Rliewky

I am speaking from my own experience. You may like to try it if u want to. I m not really into ICE actually. This shop is the first and one and only ICE shop so far that i had dealing with. And i dun think i am going to play with ICE again, i would rather save up the money for other purpose flowerface.gif

Thanks for the info man. I stay near there and alway see a lot of cars at the shop, even comfort sonata taxi.

Anyway, dun tink I will go there. Prefer Autotrend.

His business quite good actually. Dunno why. So most of the time is busy. His old shop is at Balestial there, recently move to Changi. You can install ICE there, car alarm also, and other form of aesthetic touch up etc.

Neutral Newbie
hi,

would like to heard feedback on their service and pricing on ICE installation. also heard that they can do bodykit install, are they good? they are near my place so would like to consider them. appreciate any feedback provided.

thankswave.gif

have a work colleague who fixed a full Muxxn replica bodykit (>S$1xxx.xx) with the shop when it has a unit along balestier road, and it ensured a flawless paint job. To his horror, the kit was spray painted at the shop premises (using a freelance guy that drives a small van equipped with cans of paints & painting equipment) & not at a spray painting shop. paint was air dried & cured along the busy balestier road...!!! he was really pissed. he had to re-do the painting at his preferred spray paint shop & at his own cost. he made the costly mistake of not having everything stated in black & white...

now my ICE got some component failed, so front right speaker no sound. Just about a year plus only since installation.

Car alarm also gone heywire, will activate by itself for no reason, so i bypass it by setting it to valet mode. About a year only.

Y i never go back to rectify it is because of their attitude and waiting time. Think liao also sian. Has been a year plus liao, driving with a car alarm that does not function.

Some of the things they charge are on the higher side.

Poor after-sales service. He give priority to new installations.

If you are going back to him for troubleshoot/rectification work, you wait, and wait long long.

Once you know him long enough, he will keep asking u if u want to install this and upgrade that.

When you know him even longer, he will install things in your car automatically and expect u to pay for it and if u r too friend friend with him and feel paiseh to ask him remove it, u pay for it.

Blatantly sell you pirated stuff at more than what it is worth.

How you like that?

laugh.gif

is this the shop used to located in Geylang area?

i think i mistaken.... now come to think of it.... i think i saw alot of car got their sticker at the back windscreen.