Alfa 159 Part II. (any alfa discussion welcomed too)

Chrispie

Hi guys.. let me have the honour to start part 2 of the 159 thread since the previous thread has been locked due to its ginormousity.

↡ Advertisement

haha.. thanks bro. Appreciate it.

Almost time to top up my tank already.. and guess what is on my tripmeter since last top up? 400km... [sweatdrop] . Topped up 61 litres last time round... maybe my right foot abit too heavy...

yah boy... i should say 70% city mostly.. sian... but again, last time KIA also about 520km for 60+ litres of liquid gold.

yeah I guessed so....pple with low milege usually do mostly city driving...city driving FC is usually very high..I do 70-80% city also...my FC around 11-12km/L for a car which most other fellow owners report a consumption of around 13-14km/L...I guess the avg for 159 for other owners doing 50% city driving shld be around 9++ km/L.. [:)]

Almost time to top up my tank already.. and guess what is on my tripmeter since last top up? 400km... sweatdrop.gif . Topped up 61 litres last time round... maybe my right foot abit too heavy...

Wow that's like 6.5Km/L. Did you remember to switch off the sports button?sly.gif Try the Shell V-power. I know its a little more expensive but it definitely stretches your mileage a lot with its FMT technology to reduce friction.

no lah.. hardly use the sports mode.. hmm.. i guess the prob is the location i drv lah.. a lot of stop and go.. and lotsa multi storey carpark up and up and up.. etc..

But luckily i dun travel a lot... so far, it has been 13 days since i last top up. and i travelled only 400+ km.. hehe..

That is somewhat optimistic. Now with 11k km on the clock, the engine is soooo smooth but my consumption seem to have got worse to 7.6-7.9km/l (manual calculation, not OBC). And i do about 65-70% highway driving.frown.gif

Almost time to top up my tank already.. and guess what is on my tripmeter since last top up? 400km... [sweatdrop] . Topped up 61 litres last time round... maybe my right foot abit too heavy...

wow....

even my 146 last time also not so heavy Fc...

u got redline [sly]

alfa car must redline to get good FC hor [lipsrsealed]

my last tank was around 8.7km/l, this tank about 7.8km/l

But i mz say i drive a lot more agressively for this current tank. [sweatdrop]