Alfa 159 Part II. (any alfa discussion welcomed too)

Chrispie

you also never check the forum often enuf right.... haha..

But the food is pretty good too, and the babes that night as well. [gorgeous]

That day i went early, went over to Lambo side to kaypo.. saw a pearl white LP640 putting on SJP number plate.. then the scissor doors open, the 6.4 V12 fired up.. OMG!!! Sibeh nice..

Waited to see who is the owner, and its a young mid 30's chap with his missus... haiz... recession meh??

↡ Advertisement

Anyone knows of anyone who booked the Mito already?

Not sure about the Mito... but the newspaper today said someone booked the Alfa 8C Competizione, not sure if EA will let us test drive [rolleyes] (before it gets delivered to someone in Malaysia).

Edited by Count_dukulangsat

Neutral Newbie

Not sure about the Mito... but the newspaper today said someone booked the Alfa 8C Competizione, not sure if EA will let us test drive [rolleyes] (before it gets delivered to someone in Malaysia).

I think 2 will be coming in... one on display... the other one... maybe bought by you-know-who at at ridley park [:p]

I think 2 will be coming in... one on display... the other one... maybe bought by you-know-who at at ridley park [:p]

Wow..izzit the 8c on display? I haven't gone back to Teban for ages...maybe one of these days I will go look-look see-see the Mito and the 8c [cool] .

Neutral Newbie

Wow..izzit the 8c on display? I haven't gone back to Teban for ages...maybe one of these days I will go look-look see-see the Mito and the 8c [cool] .

bro, i didn't say it's on display now leh [sweatdrop] ... i just heard one will be, not sure when...

today I saw 2 beautiful alpha along alexandra road (opposite ikea heading towards city) in the evening. One black 159 beautifully modified with great looking rims.

another 1 beautiful blue GT ......just washed and dried coming out of SHELL station. Look stunning under the back drop of the evening sun....

damm....love the GT man

i did ask an SE a few days ago and i get the impression some folks bought it. the dual clutch will be here in Dec. do note the mito is not the 147 replacement. so for those needing 4 drs, dun rush to get the mito. the 149 is the replacement. looks like mito but with 4 drs. the advantage of the mito is cost. fuel efficiency is pretty awesome for that pace, around 13km/l mixed driving. SE told me hard driving yield about 500km for a 45litre tank. its an 8 sec car, extremely light for that power and the GTA will cost about 110k and that's a 5sec car! time for evo wrx drivers to sit up and notice.

8c all left hand drive right ?

most prob will end up like the ford GT, on engine and drive on private land .

think u can drive the 8C here even if its left hand drive. i saw once a left handed car being driven here. cant recall the model

8c all left hand drive right ?

most prob will end up like the ford GT, on engine and drive on private land .

RU plate?? [confused]

impossible to let anyone test drive the 8c as it's being sold to a malaysia buyer thru EA.If it's register in sillypore , it will cost more than a gallardo .

Btw , the sales of 8c is on invitation only .

Why because -

only 500 in the entire milky way and all sold out.

A 4.7L V8 derive from Ferrari which was also found on the masareti grandturismo .

good look .

But I read somewhere that it's going to be a production car for the US market.

Neutral Newbie

think u can drive the 8C here even if its left hand drive. i saw once a left handed car being driven here. cant recall the model

No you can't drive a LHD if you are common folks. Only CD plate... and MID of course [lipsrsealed]

Why because -

only 500 in the entire milky way and all sold out.

A 4.7L V8 derive from Ferrari which was also found on the masareti grandturismo .

good look .

But I read somewhere that it's going to be a production car for the US market.

the 8C didnt do too well on a top gear test. JC said the handling was not that great actually but who cares when it looked that good.