Alfa 159 Part II. (any alfa discussion welcomed too)

Chrispie

Babes... them mudflaps on the 159 will not look nice sia....

Hey man - yeah and even worse on my silver Brera - the only ones I have seen are the Prodrive mudflaps - not even mud spats (ie moulded to fit to body properly) - although AR does sell genuine ones for rear arches...........dont know how/what they fit to though..........

Think this may, would be my final final visit to EA ever...

Not gonna rant abt it over here, if today have kopi I sure will go.

Mainly is about the warranty.

I have confirmed, double confirmed, triple confined on the warranty for the 2nd owner onwards.

The only thing that is written in our servicing booklet is, extended warranty can be transferable as long as EA is notified within 14days of change of ownership. You may or may not required to go down to EA to let them check on your car to confirm that the warranty is been transferred to you. The last sentence was told by James from EA.

I have gotten a VERBAL confirmation from James again that, the extended 5yrs plus 90,000km warranty will be reduced automatically to 5yrs plus 60,000km from the 2nd owner onwards. It's a company policy that no where can be found, be it in the servicing booklet, or the sales agreementths the previous owner has signed.

I will be writing in to EA officially asking for a official reply on this warranty issue.

And I'm seriously considering of calling up probably new paper, together with our servicing booklet for an interview on this issue. I strongly believe that EA owes all alfa owner an official answer to this and if we can't get it personally, hopefully the press can help.

Will update guys soon.

benpopo ....

We used to cycle everyweekend in our santa cruz superlight [;)] . That's even before he open his shop.

So next time I go, I must name drop the Matt who used to ride with you on santa cruz super light! [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

So next time I go, I must name drop the Matt who used to ride with you on santa cruz super light! [laugh][laugh]

Off track... I set-up my bike at C2C too. Go and poison Ben with the Serpent... once in awhile, he will ask me how is the 159, good, reliable... I can see he quite "gian".

Off track... I set-up my bike at C2C too. Go and poison Ben with the Serpent... once in awhile, he will ask me how is the 159, good, reliable... I can see he quite "gian".

Ya, he once ask me before ....

hi could any one advice how can i order the sports pedals or if any one here ahve spare ones pls let me know.

AS shows a picture of what you want.....

http://www.alfasportivo.com.sg/

www.mangoletsi.com should be able to help with what you need. - they very helpful (you get VAT free)

EA could get them in

Or you can check partsworld-uk - they should have the auto set too

http://www.partsworld-uk.com/products/1932...spider-159.aspx

I thought I posted the warranty here before? Ask u to check right.

Ya, that's why I'm prepared when went down.

What I'm pissed of with, is this warranty for preowned ride is no stated anywhere.

Initially I tot ok if it's in e servicing book or sales contract, then fine. Nothing we can do cuz it's our fault for not finding out or reading it. But it turned out to be a verbal company policy. No where can find, no where can be seen.

I managed to have my free servicing, becuz initially they were trying to take dat away, saying that's e agreement with the FIRST owner.

Sighs, gg EA, simply spoil my karma, affect my health.... [:(]

Having dinner at e coffee shop next to C2C..^_^

Ben is overseas...n actually, also hv nothing to buy lah...heehee...

Neutral Newbie

Having dinner at e coffee shop next to C2C.. ^_^

Ben is overseas...n actually, also hv nothing to buy lah...heehee...

Taipei Cycle Show?

Nothing to buy??? It's a case of money not enough for me...

hi could any one advice how can i order the sports pedals or if any one here ahve spare ones pls let me know.

yours manual or selespeed?

↡ Advertisement