Alfa 159 Part II. (any alfa discussion welcomed too)

Chrispie

today went to AS to sort out my errors....

and after some fumbling... all Peter took was to disconnect the battery for a few min and reconnect.. and voila! Ghost exorcised.

so happy! When i feeback to EA, they pre-empted me that i prob have to leave car overnight............ heng ah...

today went to AS to sort out my errors....

and after some fumbling... all Peter took was to disconnect the battery for a few min and reconnect.. and voila! Ghost exorcised.

so happy! When i feeback to EA, they pre-empted me that i prob have to leave car overnight............ heng ah...

overnight than can get more revenue mah, like ask u stay overnight in hospital [:p]

all bros I give the PS3 thread [thumbsup] I ask them regarding my DVD cause I use PS3 to play game and watch DVD blueray... wow the way they talk in their thread, our Alfa 159 thread no fight........ I cant keep up with them man

Edited by D3badge

anyway I manage to change my DVD to blueray, end up buying 2 more blueray disc [grin]

yup the DVD I bought was region 1 not region 3 thus my PS3 cannot play. kena suan by HMV staff as he say nowadays all DVD player multi region ha ha [:p]

didnt tell him I uses PS3

Neutral Newbie

Think my MAF failed. Car shuddering and keep blipping MCU failure.

No amount of revving can save me now.

I give up.

[:(][:/]:ph34r::wacko:

Neutral Newbie

Think my MAF failed. Car shuddering and keep blipping MCU failure.

No amount of revving can save me now.

I give up.

Try manual ethrottle reset to see if it works? U tried hard driving?

Neutral Newbie

OT: Finally settled my Europe trip booking.

Thanks for all advice given.

Narrowed down to comparing prices between Zuji and Lufthansa direct. If have stopover (not transit), using Zuji cheaper. If don't stop over, just transit the same city, book online directly with Lufthansa cheaper.

[:)]

i hate to put a rack on the boot.. :mellow: just me being particular.. [laugh]

i used to ride from my hse.. in cck all the way to lao pasat.. and then back.

WOW! The distance is no joke man.

Remove the front wheel. that is what i did to my all black bike. [cool]

im sure still have to fold the seats down right? folding seats in a 2 door car is a pain.. [laugh]

heh.. i covered 200+km on my bike in no time.. usually cycle at night.. that was years ago.. have not been cycling since i got my car.. [drivingcar] bike collecting dust since then..

Huh..... does this nick AMF sound familar to any of U guys mountain riders.....? Off topic but trying to find out any old pals around.

You the AMF I trying to find? You rode a orange superlight and ride with Ben some 8 year back?

I am green or neerg (cannot remember which one). I used to ride with this AMF together with Ben and the rest. I have a blue SCSL .... rememebr me?

im sure still have to fold the seats down right? folding seats in a 2 door car is a pain.. [laugh]

heh.. i covered 200+km on my bike in no time.. usually cycle at night.. that was years ago.. have not been cycling since i got my car.. [drivingcar] bike collecting dust since then..

You might consider a folding bike. These days the folding bike darn nice .... and can ride quite fast ....

You the AMF I trying to find? You rode a orange superlight and ride with Ben some 8 year back?

I am green or neerg (cannot remember which one). I used to ride with this AMF together with Ben and the rest. I have a blue SCSL .... rememebr me?

this sound gay [lipsrsealed][laugh]

how a mcf bike breakfast run at easy coast some day ? just ride to changi village for makan and back. did that once with aroc guys before on a Sunday morning.

↡ Advertisement