Alfa 159 Part II. (any alfa discussion welcomed too)

Chrispie

AS shows a picture of what you want.....

http://www.alfasportivo.com.sg/

www.mangoletsi.com should be able to help with what you need. - they very helpful (you get VAT free)

EA could get them in

Or you can check partsworld-uk - they should have the auto set too

http://www.partsworld-uk.com/products/1932...spider-159.aspx

HI bro well noted and many thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I think I saw you outside Autocity at 12plus earlier today in your red Geisha.

I was collecting my ride from AS after servicing.

Hi bro is there any free servicing they told me there is no free servicing !

it depends if the free servicing package was bought when car was booked. mine comes with free service until 90k.

Neutral Newbie

jio mojoe. Both of you should be staying pretty near each other then.

can jio you also leh... time to wipe off the cobwebs lah.

Neutral Newbie

I think I saw you outside Autocity at 12plus earlier today in your red Geisha.

I was collecting my ride from AS after servicing.

Haha... Yes, was delivering something to fellow Alfisti.. Told Gorjiam via SMS I saw you at AS... U sure servicing or some upgrades? [rolleyes]

Edited by Le_Stig

Neutral Newbie

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

the exhaust... [lipsrsealed]

I sold my rims, KW V2 and exhaust hence it look like a SUV now... [laugh]

But honestly, sad to see her go...

Edited by Le_Stig

Neutral Newbie

If anyone game for a bukit timah run do give me a shout cos I just live next to it. Kimi, let's go BT and did I mention there are HID for bike ;)

I hit BT almost every weekend, but I go in from the Salvation Army side as that's nearer to my house.

Neutral Newbie

Sad to see her go...

Honestly one day (hopefully near future) I will own an Alfa Romeo again. Perhaps 147 GTA? Perhaps one day...

Neutral Newbie

Haha... Yes, was delivering something to fellow Alfisti.. Told Gorjiam via SMS I saw you at AS... U sure servicing or some upgrades? [rolleyes]

Servicing! I got them to do oil change, coolant , brake fluid and power steering fluid.

My button to play around with the info screen is now fixed so I can get some meaningful data from there.

Got them to check on the unstable idling but the engine was fine... just the supersprint catback giving the impression that the idling is unstable.

So I'm a happier man now. Waiting for clutch and Q2 to be shipped from UK.

I'll be in San Diego the entire April so will miss the car but wife will be driving it.

Edited by Hshock76

Neutral Newbie

Servicing! I got them to do oil change, coolant , brake fluid and power steering fluid.

My button to play around with the info screen is now fixed so I can get some meaningful data from there.

Got them to check on the unstable idling but the engine was fine... just the supersprint catback giving the impression that the idling is unstable.

I'll be in San Diego the entire April so will miss the car but wife will be driving it.

Ah... Ic.

Must let your wife know since she will be driving during your trip, don't be surprised that another Alfa owner on the road may wave at her...

Sometimes (especially the newer generation Alfas), when I wave at them, they give me a weird look...lol

Neutral Newbie

Apa lah! I posted the pedals here first...months back. No response, so I posted in AROC... then got response... [rolleyes]

Brother Brother, I think is more than a response leh [laugh][laugh][laugh]

[laugh] can ask her to come kopi session on ur behalf.. [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

[laugh] can ask her to come kopi session on ur behalf.. [laugh] [laugh]

You sure ah! She's a tough lady.

I let her try the GTA last Sunday and I was pleasantly surprised that she could drive and park it as the clutch on the car is very heavy.

At the end of it she said her leg abit pain. Haha.

She drives slowly though and I'm not sure whether she will notice anyone waving at her cause she will really be concentrating during the driving part.

You sure ah! She's a tough lady.

I let her try the GTA last Sunday and I was pleasantly surprised that she could drive and park it as the clutch on the car is very heavy.

At the end of it she said her leg abit pain. Haha.

She drives slowly though and I'm not sure whether she will notice anyone waving at her cause she will really be concentrating during the driving part.

sure sure.. she can keep stiggy's wife company (i think both of them wont mind right?). while we.. or ok, at least me will keep ur GTA company for a few hrs.. [laugh] [laugh]

but still, hats off to her driving a heavy clutch manual car!

Edited by Iridiumx
↡ Advertisement