Alfa 159 Part II. (any alfa discussion welcomed too)

Chrispie

Huhz? Simi third car? I want to change car. Simi photoshop? The last meeting I got family dinner. By the time I am done, you guys went off liaoz.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
A SE from Alfa just rang me for a test-drive. I was only asking for the brochure online niaz.. sweatdrop.gif He said the 159 selling for 117K now.

If it's the SW then whose your SE??

If it's sedan, then knock his head...

ur engine is direct injection, should be more fuel efficient than the twin spark...

even 2.2 block should have the fc of a 2.0l engine

ur ride is manaul or selespeed? [cool]

redline meaning if the is 6500rpm, yes, redline to 6500rpm..... [sly]

mine is selespeed...

just top up my tank today.. travelled about 70km today..and so far.. about 10km/l on the computer.. hehe..

btw, i was told to get pre-owned alfa, its best to get those from 2005 onwards huh?

those before still has the electrical/electronic problem.... [confused]

yes, the prev problem was with the selespeed..those from 2005 onwards is relatively problem free.. [:)]

Not surprising he quote 117K first for the sedan...usually start at higher price first...then when buyer is serious, will try to quote a bit lower to close the deal..

Neutral Newbie

ya wanna try try...not many jap cars give close to conti feeling and has been driving mazzie for 2 gen, abit sian [:p]

economy now not in good health have to hold.... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

yeah depends how stable is your job ie whether the industry which you involved in is prone to fallout of recession...I think still can buy as long as not overly stretched in terms of financial committments..Myself thinking of changing in 2nd half of next yr also provided recession did not affect my industry too much... [;)]

Neutral Newbie

which model u looking at? 159? i like the disel version but doubt it will be available in the pre-owned market any time soon.

Looking at pre-owned 159 or A4. Prefer the former if possible...but as a pre-owned 159 is rarely available in the mkt, I may consider the latter if there is good choices for sale then. It will be very hard to find a pre-owned diesel. Petrol version is alr hard to find let alone diesel..

↡ Advertisement