Alfa 159 Part II. (any alfa discussion welcomed too)

Chrispie

Firstly there are already not tat many in SG and secondly I think alfa owners tend to keep their rides for longer period perhaps due to a couple of factors such as the addiction(I heard from lots of pple the driving feel of an alfa can be very addictive) and worry of losses due to poor resale value of Alfa...as for Brera, I feel it is a different mkt segment...more of wealthy people buying it and wealthy people usually dun care that much abt losses from selling early...that is why there are much fewer Breras compared to 159 on the roads, but so far I have seen slightly more units of Brera for sale in 2nd hand mkt compared to 159. Both are available in SG at around the same timing. [;)]

A SE from Alfa just rang me for a test-drive. I was only asking for the brochure online niaz.. sweatdrop.gif He said the 159 selling for 117K now.

If it's the SW then whose your SE??

If it's sedan, then knock his head...

His name is Shawn/Shaun. tongue.gif

Oh yea the Brera....there was two in fact...a bit out of my budget which was why I din consider too...can understand this car would not be suitable for people with children as the back is rather cramped.. [sweatdrop]

if is selespeed, u may not hit the redline when u change gear....

it happen to 156 and 147 selespeed....

not i say one.... [:p]

enjoy ur ride.....drive like an alfa madman! [laugh]

try red lining it. it'll auto change gear for u. thats the nice thing about selespeed. manual can redline but revs cut off to protect engine and you're still in the same gear!

Selespeed will auto change gear? that is if you switch to the D mode right? I usually drive in full manual mode leh.. that one wont change for me right...

yes full manual mode also will auto change just before redlining. this helps to safeguard the engine. try it!

↡ Advertisement