Goodyear F1 Asymmetric - where to buy?

Soya

Excellent tyre. Best i have used, seem to thump my previous RE050, especially considering the performance-price ratio. Get them from SE.

Neutral Newbie

Think Soon Tyre carries it...understand that price is lower than Michelin PP2, and made in Germany somemore.

Don't know when it'll become made in Thai like the original F1? So grap while still made in Germany?.. [sweatdrop]

Bean, it's not more than $220, it was like $5 more than RE001 iirc. Try SE tyre, they gave me the best price earlier, but it could be promo price tho as it was quite new to the market then.

After 3 months plus, this tyre still excites me everytime i took a corner, flat and grippy. Wet grip and handling are great too (relatively speaking). Let me know if you have a chance to review it. thumbsup.gif

Made in Germany. thumbsup.gif

I came from 050 too, which is good in its own right. But asy is better overall IMO. hehe ...

Edited by Falc

great tyres,german made,got frnt two from SE,320 a pop. rears still on old eagle F1 and i noticed that my slip lights keep coming on,seems like the front grips better than the rears. 2 thumbs up for F1 asy.

Last i check with my tyre shop, 225/45/18 is selling at $290 a piece..

My current tyres still ok so i guess i will get these tyres next..provided by the time i need to change...still made in Germany and not thailand or china :)

Supercharged
sounds like a gd tyre, too bad only from 17" onwards... unsure.gif

some reviewer said 16" would be available some time next year...

↡ Advertisement