West Coast Park No More Free Parking

Picnic06-Biante15

This also happens to Changi Beach car parks....... [mad][mad]

Weekdays can never find a parking lots to go for a swim in the sea. Those working inside Cargo Complex park their cars there as it is free until NParks collects charges for parking at that area.

Sunday & PH is free parking...... [smash][smash]

err.... not for CV.... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

The elite won't listen to we laymen one..... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

We are given rebates in Road Tax but they will find every means to squeeze us for the money back...... so u thing will they let u enjoy your meals ..... [sly][sly][sly]

IMM because that whole area is leasted by the company and they are doing it to prevent nearby residents from making use of the free MSCP which rightly for use by shoppers..... The first 3 hours is free which is enough for eat & shop at Giant..... [smash][smash][smash]

(edited)

[idea][idea], now has I go for Mac $2/- breakfast package (sausage Macmuffin & a cup of coffee or tea) from Mon to Fri.

normal coffee shop noodle already $2.50 plus coffee is 80c, total $3.30/-

so Mac $2/- breakfast is the cheapest...... but not for weekends.... [:/][:/][:/]

Edited by Picnic06

to me, this is just the excuse.... somebody can actually hire someone to direct traffic at public carpark in holland V, i dont undertand why somebody cannot make it more meaningful by hiring someone to monitor and catch those abuser instead?... [laugh]

But who is going to pay that someone who monitor and catch those abuser? This is cost to them.

Instead, paying fo parking is revenue to them.....

very simple solution what !

just like IMM , install ERP barrier, only 1st 2 hour free for exit.

2 hr shd be enough to eat your macdonalds n take a stroll in the park.

this will eliminate those cheapskate nearby resident who park the car there whole day!

[nod][thumbsup] ... that's the most sincere decision IF the main purpose of charging is due to those abuser... but ofacuse we know their level of sincerity lah... [:/]

well, if somebody actually did hire someone for the holland V's public carpark, why question about who actually paying for it since this is also a public carpark?.....no?? that is an isolated case and not a good representation in this case?... [rolleyes] double std??.. [lipsrsealed]

dude...have you been to the car parks at West Coast....especially the one before you reach Macdonalds.

Some of the cars have so much leaves and debris on it that it almost become statue there. Some you will find lots of notice pasted by the park rangers to inform the car owners that lots are for park users....and you find not only one but several notice stuck to the windscreen.

The problem with free thing is that those not on automatic mode pple will abuse them. Free become their exclusive use. Sometime I pity KFC and Mac at Kallang....parking lot FULL suggesting that roaring biz....but you step into the restaurant....only a fraction of the cars outside. I have seen people park their cars....hop into another car and go off leaving their cars in the lot.

Another case is IMM....sad lah...some of these people.

Neutral Newbie

Yes, there'll always be abuser but if everything is charged indiscriminately then there's no turning back. Perhaps a middle ground like free for the first 2 to 3 hrs, thereafter it's chargeable (just like IMM). Hopefully, there's no loophole like system will "recognise" car plate so that the bugger cant go into the carpark with another free 3 hrs.

People who manage all these must have a "heart" for people like us. Every damn also charged, this is really so easy man, not satisfied with traffic flow, charged, not happy with parking absuer/overload, charged, next time going to govt agency to make enquiries/ ask questions, also chraged liao.... wao lao eh....

This heft fine is to identify who are and who are not the park user. As one member here suggested like for the first 3 hours free.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! lets hope West Coast Mac dun charge carpark. Always go there before my exam n park there whole day while i am in Mac studying........ Cham liao [sweatdrop]