Swift Owners

Hoppe

CM secured coe for me today. Quite surprising as only 1st of 6 bids non gtd

Same here bro. I actually didn't even bother to monitor the COE prices as i was too busy at work. Congrats to both of us :P

Same here bro. I actually didn't even bother to monitor the COE prices as i was too busy at work. Congrats to both of us :P

Congrats to u too bro. But sadly I still have to wait till apr for delivery

What’s the price now? Was 99.99k but came with HKS exhaust and intake. And some other stuff. Maybe no more such stuff and price is reduced according?

i tink 95.8k.......

best to check w them directly

Collected my red swift and been driving for slightly less than 2 weeks... Very zippy and easy to manoeuvre for a newbie driver. No regrets! :)

Great to hear that you’re enjoying the car. How’s the soundproofing and stability at cruising speeds?

Great to hear that youâre enjoying the car. Howâs the soundproofing and stability at cruising speeds?

Shouldn't be that bad considering its a Suzuki swift,the previous gen zc82s/zc32s has fairly good soundproofing too.

Only downside is high engine noise when you rev it hard and dashboard rattling every now and then!

My own experience with the Swift is that the engine is decently quiet. There's that odd offbeat 3 cylinder engine noise but it's not unpleasant.

Wind noise starts to become an issue above 80kmh. The road roar can also get a bit loud but it's really not too bad. I mainly get surprised at how firm the ride is sometimes when we go over humps or potholes. There are so far no rattles at all. 

Hi I am considering getting a Swift. Any feedback on the HU quality in the Standard package? Also is the $1k tag on bi-Color good value? Or cheaper outside? Thanks very much!

Hi any members here considering doing soundproofing? Mainly on the wheel arches and underbody. Personally I feel the road noise is rather apparent during my test drive. Pls kindly share your experience as well if you have done the soundproofing. Thks! 

Hi I am considering getting a Swift. Any feedback on the HU quality in the Standard package? Also is the $1k tag on bi-Color good value? Or cheaper outside? Thanks very much!

Hi, I went for the standard package cos I intend to install aftermarket HU and use vinyl wrap to achieve the 2 tone effect  Cannot comment on the quality of the HU quality cos haven't collect the car yet lol. Maybe the other members that collected the car can share their thoughts.

Hi any members here considering doing soundproofing? Mainly on the wheel arches and underbody. Personally I feel the road noise is rather apparent during my test drive. Pls kindly share your experience as well if you have done the soundproofing. Thks! 

Hi, I went for the standard package cos I intend to install aftermarket HU and use vinyl wrap to achieve the 2 tone effect  Cannot comment on the quality of the HU quality cos haven't collect the car yet lol. Maybe the other members that collected the car can share their thoughts.

suzuki engineers took pains to lighten the car to improve FC and and handling. adding sound proofing weight will negate all that.

↡ Advertisement