Swift Owners

Hoppe

Oh I thought it's the 1.4 turbo that was launched in other countries last year..

1.4 turbo on the swift sport to be ported onto vitara? Now that's juicy! Price gonna bust 100k too I guess, scross with 1.0 turbo alr selling 90k+. Edited by justahelpdesk
↡ Advertisement

1.4 turbo on the swift sport to be ported onto vitara? Now that's juicy! Price gonna bust 100k too I guess, scross with 1.0 turbo alr selling 90k+.

Ya.. Pricing have to be right in order to sell here... 

hi all, anyone else has thought of wrapping or painting the interior white plastic trim on the dash and door to match the outside body colour? i feel like it should have come as body colour, or at least be a option to change...

1360_20_l.jpg

Turbocharged

hi all, anyone else has thought of wrapping or painting the interior white plastic trim on the dash and door to match the outside body colour? i feel like it should have come as body colour, or at least be a option to change...

1360_20_l.jpg

Dun need to paint just wrap.

Some wrap same color as body. Some wrap with carbon fibre prints..

Have fun...

1360_20_l.jpg

Theres original part as well. Not cheap though....else u can consider diy 3m wrap

83k for vitara is a good price I feel, but in a competitive segment with stonic/vezel/hrv/cx3 as a budget suv.

Swift 1.0 cheapest was 69k, if price goes lower, its gonna sell like hotcakes to fight against hatch like fit/jazz/note.

Swift handling trumps all but not so for price.

The price seems to kill the swift sales. Price it below KM jazz and it will sell like hotcakes

Although the swift is priced higher than the jazz, the jazz’s ves rebate and resulting lower parf means that yearly depreciation for both cars are quite similar

Finally collected my ride last week, wanna check with the seniors here ,what tyre pressure you guys are riding on?

35 PSI (Front) + 32 PSI (Rear)
↡ Advertisement