Swift Owners

Hoppe

Finally collected my ride last week, wanna check with the seniors here ,what tyre pressure you guys are riding on?

Nice what colour? My grey/black is only coming in Apr:(
↡ Advertisement

Any members here installed spoiler for the new swift (1.0 version)? Can share pics of design and where you purchased it? Am looking for one, but seems like not much choice leh.. Thks in advance! 

Very cool. How much performance gain are u getting from it? Btw do u still own yr mk5 gti?

Nope bro, gotten rid of the mk5. Can’t keep up with the maintanence. It’s still available for sale on sgcarmart but pls don’t get it hehe.

Performance wise there is definitely some gains from mid to high end of the rpm but not a lot. Maybe a good tune might squeeze more out of it

Nope bro, gotten rid of the mk5. Canât keep up with the maintanence. Itâs still available for sale on sgcarmart but pls donât get it hehe.

Performance wise there is definitely some gains from mid to high end of the rpm but not a lot. Maybe a good tune might squeeze more out of it

Was considering getting a mk5 gti but was afraid of the high maintenance. Lucky i didnt give in to temptation haha. Settled with a swift 1.0 instead

May i ask what gave u the most problems? Dsg gearbox?

Was considering getting a mk5 gti but was afraid of the high maintenance. Lucky i didnt give in to temptation haha. Settled with a swift 1.0 instead

May i ask what gave u the most problems? Dsg gearbox?

It’s actually the engine haha. Kept misfiring and requires overhaul

Finally getting my car this Friday. The AD asked me pump 95 or 98 for 1.0T? I think 95 should be enough ya?

Also now looking for a pioneer headunit with android auto. So many pioneer models!

Finally getting my car this Friday. The AD asked me pump 95 or 98 for 1.0T? I think 95 should be enough ya?

Also now looking for a pioneer headunit with android auto. So many pioneer models!

95 is enough already :) 

Congrats bro! Am also collecting my car next thurs. Cant wait!

Don't need to get such expensive brands. I'm using atoto a6 pro on my swift zc82s, all steering functions work flawlessly. Connection to iPhone and Android is good as well.

↡ Advertisement