Swift Owners

Hoppe

any whatsapp group chat for zc13/53/33?

I just got invited to join a group in carousel.... its call Suzuki swift owners
↡ Advertisement

Don't need to get such expensive brands. I'm using atoto a6 pro on my swift zc82s, all steering functions work flawlessly. Connection to iPhone and Android is good as well.

Thanks for the rec! Will try look around for a workshop that had that in stock

Also, any existing 2017 swift owners knowhow many speakers we have? I just realised I haven't checked for this :o

shd be 4....dun tink there is anyting at the mirror side....

Hi folks! Any nice armrest/ central console to recommend? Trying a black one with white lining to fit the seats colour design

I got mine from Aliexpress.. In total should be less than 3 designs though. If you want white lining  just check with the seller.. They usually can accommodate. Happy shopping :) 

Any members here installed spoiler for the new swift (1.0 version)? Can share pics of design and where you purchased it? Am looking for one, but seems like not much choice leh.. Thks in advance! 

This is my spoiler done in JB. 

It quite hard to find a GT Wing spoiler for our 3rd generation.

I found a lot of nice spoiler in web but was mainly in Europe or Taiwan, and not really design for swift. 

Europe spoiler is too expensive and most of them is specially cutomised product.

This new Swift is quite popular in Taiwan. I joined a Taiwan swift group in FB, quite informative.

It call " 2018 suzuki swift new swift ZC13S CZ33S Taiwan Club"

Check out this Taiwan shop website for new swift stuffs. 

https://carhouse.mymy.tw/item.html?&id=223028

I had contacted this Taiwan shop for oversea shipping and was told that their lady boss will contact me but until now still no contact.

Once their boss contact me, i may make a huge order  to ship over to SG or JB.

If you guys are interest to buy something, maybe we can ship a container of swift stuffs over from Taiwan.

That my plan for now. Cheers.

post-112182-0-40518500-1555256102_thumb.jpgpost-112182-0-00527300-1555256112_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

I found a lot of nice spoiler in web but was mainly in Europe or Taiwan, and not really design for swift. 

Europe spoiler is too expensive and most of them is specially cutomised product.

This new Swift is quite popular in Taiwan. I joined a Taiwan swift group in FB, quite informative.

I had contacted this Taiwan shop for oversea shipping and was told that their lady boss will contact me but until now still no contact.

Once their boss contact me, i may make a huge order  to ship over to SG or JB.

If you guys are interest to buy something, maybe we can ship a container of swift stuffs over from Taiwan.

attachicon.gifwings.jpgattachicon.gifwings 2.jpg

Very nice wing! How much you paid for it? Btw this taiwan seller I also have their contact, I am arranging for some group buy also. Pls PM me if you are interested 

• Praise 1

Very nice wing! How much you paid for it? Btw this taiwan seller I also have their contact, I am arranging for some group buy also. Pls PM me if you are interested 

Yo bro, I paid RM480 (SGD160) for the spoiler that include install & black shiny paint.

I think the price is reasonable.

My previous two cars GT wing cost about SGD200 & SGD380 each.

But GT wing is very heavy. This current one is fiber and really light weight but not as agressive as a GT wing.

I cheapo, i don buy branded spoiler. I even checked-in a GT Wing from HangZhou airport brought from Taobao. haha.

Ya, i wanna buy some stuffs from the Taiwan shop. Count me in.

I PM you later.

Thanks.

• Praise 1

Once their boss contact me, i may make a huge order to ship over to SG or JB.

wings.jpg wings 2.jpg

Holy..... that looks good! Mine is same colour (grey/black) as yours bro.
  • Praise 2

I got mine from Aliexpress.. In total should be less than 3 designs though. If you want white lining just check with the seller.. They usually can accommodate. Happy shopping :)

How’s the quality and fit? Did u install it yourself or ask workshop?
  • Praise 1

How’s the quality and fit? Did u install it yourself or ask workshop?

Quality is ok lah, not expecting alot anyway  Fitment is good enough and very easy to install. No need special skills  Don't worry on that  

• Praise 2

Once their boss contact me, i may make a huge order to ship over to SG or JB.

wings.jpg wings 2.jpg

https://www.rsrs.jp/en/index.html

Only the good stuff ;)

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

any whatsapp group chat for zc13/53/33?

There's a Facebook group for Swift 2018/19 Singapore . Search " SUZUKI SWIFT 2018/19 Singapore "

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

anyone keen to let go of their original suzuki speakers, please let me know.

i am looking for a pair. thanks.

• Praise 1