Swift Owners

Hoppe

if u r referring ZC13 to ZC33, yes, it can fit....the front strut and rear sway bar can fit oso.....

On 8/23/2019 at 8:13 PM, Goldenvodka said:
On 8/17/2019 at 1:41 PM, Mkl22 said:

Itâs light due to lack of sound proofing. And the stock suspension for the sport is firmer. Doubt you can do much more. The road noise probably exacerbates the uncomfortable feeling.

May I ask if SSS suspension can be replaced with SS stock suspension?

↡ Advertisement

Hi bros and sis!! New driver/buyer here.
Looking to get a second hand driver with < 3years to practice driving first. 
Looking at fit/jazz vs toyota vios vs suzuki swift/ suzuki sx4 hb. 
Looking at bang for buck (no need to be cheap for the sake of it) + safety + reliability + low fc. 
Any lobang?? Which to get? 

Edited by ahlurkerkia

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows where i can find the honeycomb grilles to replace? I saw before on Swift hybrid RS having these as defaults, but the GLX 1.0T comes with the horizontal linings one.

12816870575ce1fb90cbc78994701663_0_0.jpg

On 8/22/2019 at 8:27 AM, shutterbox said:

Hi guys, for those swift before the current 1.0 TC model, 1.8m can sit at the back without cramps?

Considering to get a parf or coe swift.

New latest swift back seat is better than the older swift. I'm 1.8 and there's some leg space. 

• Praise 1

On 9/24/2019 at 1:41 PM, pokey2014 said:

any advice for ZC32s, can it run on ron 95 or must be 98?

Any fuel consumption figures?

Looking at a 2nd car for myself

Zc32s can pump minimum ron95. 

You considering manual or auto? I'm selling mine, silver auto. Keen let me know 9627nine7nine1

Neutral Newbie

Hi there!

Newbie here! Need advice..

Anyone here ben driving a 2009 Swift SX4?

I'm considering to get a second hand COE car. What's the fc and maintenance costs like?

Thanks in advance!

Neutral Newbie

Hi 

Can I check how many bid in average you need for Coe from champion motor? 

I sign up for 6 non guaranteed bid. It's 2 fail bid now and champion motor is asking me to top up for next bid to be guaranteed bid. 

20 hours ago, Pinping said:

Hi 

Can I check how many bid in average you need for Coe from champion motor? 

I sign up for 6 non guaranteed bid. It's 2 fail bid now and champion motor is asking me to top up for next bid to be guaranteed bid. 

Dont bother topping up, champion sales are horrible. It's their loss if the deal fails, take the money and go elsewhere. 

Neutral Newbie
21 hours ago, ferrytales said:

Dont bother topping up, champion sales are horrible. It's their loss if the deal fails, take the money and go elsewhere. 

How is champion motor in general? They seems to be the official dealer for Suzuki in sg 

Neutral Newbie
1 hour ago, Pinping said:

How is champion motor in general? They seems to be the official dealer for Suzuki in sg 

Salesman are salesman. End of the day they just want to push up their profit margin. Generally some of them are quite dishonest based on my experience. To get the best deal, make sure you recce other brands of the class of car you want, then go in prepared with all the pricing you can get online. Insist on bargaining. From what I know, their sales isn't great, they will go lower if they need to to close the deal. So go in prepared.

Neutral Newbie
On 10/27/2019 at 5:38 PM, hoho85 said:

I wasn't prepared. It was my first time buying car too. Haha 

Guess will wait for the 6 bid to end and get my money refunded. 

On 10/28/2019 at 7:46 PM, Pinping said:

In general I really like the swift coz it's damn cute for girl. Honda fit look more practical rather than cute 

Wouldn't go wrong with suzuki! Its just our local distributor is shit with suzuki marketing.

↡ Advertisement