Swift Owners

Hoppe

11 hours ago, Buffy said:

Bid at $23k and unsuccessful. They are now counter offering my friend to top up for guaranteed 6 bids COE. Means must wait for another 6 bids. I laughed off my chair my friend told me that. 🤪

Huh? Bid at 23K sooo low. Did he book it at a very special deal that's why ? Thot swift sales should not be selling fast considering we see so little of this face-lift model on the road. Surprised Champion still not eager to get it and sell it off.

How much did they ask him to top up for guaranteed? 

9 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Anybody managed to get their car after the July’s bidding? Mazda, Honda and Hyundai seems to be busy delivering. 

PMed you

On 7/7/2020 at 10:43 AM, Mkl22 said:

yes the mazda2 and swift 1.0T are good for driving. the main negative for mazda2 are the rear seats. quite cramped. FC wise i think the swift is just slightly better at 15km/L vs 14km/L for mazda2.

the negative for swift is the vibration from the 3cylinder and the slight lag.

Test drove the mazda 2, and just nice kenna a yellow light... the lag is quite significant even when press down hard on the accelerator, when power finally came make the whole car jolt... The SE came up with some nonsense explanation that just need to get used to it as all mazda cars are like that...

Used to have an old swift no such lag leh, the new model have lag also?

Neutral Newbie

Hi All Bros & Sis,

Any good SE to recommend at Champion Motor? Prefer SE with good/prompt service, do not over commit and under deliver type.

Thanks, thinking of getting a swift..

4 hours ago, Bigfart said:

Hi All Bros & Sis,

Any good SE to recommend at Champion Motor? Prefer SE with good/prompt service, do not over commit and under deliver type.

Can look for Angie. Straight deal, no upselling and informative.

20 hours ago, Disco said:

Can look for Angie. Straight deal, no upselling and informative.

Yeah she served my family well too. 

As for this question: 

Test drove the mazda 2, and just nice kenna a yellow light... the lag is quite significant even when press down hard on the accelerator, when power finally came make the whole car jolt... The SE came up with some nonsense explanation that just need to get used to it as all mazda cars are like that...

Used to have an old swift no such lag leh, the new model have lag also?

I find that the turbo Swift is always trying to use a higher gear to save fuel so if you want instant response, the easiest way is to flip the pedal shifter down a gear or two to get instant boost.

On 10/20/2020 at 10:27 AM, Bigfart said:

Hi All Bros & Sis,

Had no issues with this guy called Peter Pei, he also followed up with updates where necessary.

11 hours ago, Sktan10 said:

Will it block the air con vent that cool the back passengers?

Yes a bit, but not that bad. The screen is tilted slightly forward 

• Praise 1