Swift Owners

Hoppe

Twincharged

thanks man looking forward to making new friends and snazzing up my ride jdm style

There is a workshop in Woodlands,special in doing Swift,i got his namecard in my office,let you know the contacts tonight.

Twincharged

There is a workshop in Woodlands,special in doing Swift,i got his namecard in my office,let you know the contacts tonight.

Project S Pte Ltd,Mr Raymond Tan H/P number 83883139.

Thanks bro, first few mods i'm thinking of doing are purely aesthetic, SSR rims and maybe some gauges.. will look into performance and handling when i understand the car better

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Thanks bro, first few mods i'm thinking of doing are purely aesthetic, SSR rims and maybe some gauges.. will look into performance and handling when i understand the car better

just give Raymond a call,he is very friendly...he can give you advice.

• Praise 1

hi to all swifty!!!! new here just got my ride for a mth. 2nd hand. but i'm loving it!!! 07' mega sport 1.6mt. pearl white.

nice meeting u all. hope can get to meet u guys up or infor from u all.

jsut to check with u all... cause i still donno what the diff. swift sport and mega sport. what the diff between this 2. i know only about the seat that sport is factory fitted and mega is recaro seat. other then that is there othere things that diff?????

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi all swift lovers...just join in this forum n got my SSS swift last mth...mine is red SJJxxxx...hope to see you guys out there...:)cheers [:p]

• Praise 2

i join in can? sharing the car with my bro. the car's i think 3 years old already and bro's been driving. but i just got my licence! [drivingcar]

1.5A Grey SGX****J [flowerface]

• Praise 1

hi to all swifty!!!! new here just got my ride for a mth. 2nd hand. but i'm loving it!!! 07' mega sport 1.6mt. pearl white.

nice meeting u all. hope can get to meet u guys up or infor from u all.

jsut to check with u all... cause i still donno what the diff. swift sport and mega sport. what the diff between this 2. i know only about the seat that sport is factory fitted and mega is recaro seat. other then that is there othere things that diff?????

Apart from the seats, another difference is the HID headlamps. Also, JDM models comes standard with 2 airbags but the Mega version has 6 (2 front and 4 curtains).

Enjoy your ride!

Neutral Newbie

Letting go Enkei 17" rims (no scratches) looks exactly like the stock 15" rims, Summit 4point brace & Summit front strut bar $300

Let me know if anyone is interested. 93632763

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

just collected my ride today...

08 Suzuki Mega Swift Sports 1.6M...Blue...SJD***A

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2