Swift Owners

Hoppe

Neutral Newbie

Hi anyone interested to convert Swift 1.0T to ZC33s kit, about 2k each kit. Can start a group buy!

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
On 5/6/2021 at 7:54 AM, BabyBlade said:

BABYBLADE just joined the Swift family, albeit an old Swift! 

BABYBLADE IS NOW BABYSWIFT. 🥴

Still fantastic car!

Recently sat in a Grabcar Suzuki Swift driven by a lady driver.

Wonderful ride! :)

• Praise 1

26 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Still fantastic car!

Recently sat in a Grabcar Suzuki Swift driven by a lady driver.

Wonderful ride! 🙂

swift esp the sport version very good to lup 1. 

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Beregond said:

swift esp the sport version very good to lup 1. 

It corners very stably; one of those few cars that I don't feel motion sickness when sitting behind.

Neutral Newbie

Hello members, 

I'm planning to get a Swift 1.5A as my first car (https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=1004393&DL=2077). Can I get advise on a couple of matters?

1) Engine reliability 
2) Spare parts in SG - easy to find? 
3) Based on the listing above, anything I should look out for specific to a Swift? 

Appreciate any advise! Many thanks in advance! 

(edited)
7 minutes ago, jh31n said:

Hello members, 

I'm planning to get a Swift 1.5A as my first car (https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=1004393&DL=2077). Can I get advise on a couple of matters?

1) Engine reliability 
2) Spare parts in SG - easy to find? 
3) Based on the listing above, anything I should look out for specific to a Swift? 

Appreciate any advise! Many thanks in advance! 

at this price can get zc31s lol

wont regret one

sauce: my friend got his zc31s recently at around same price

worth every penny

smiles per km

Edited by lexiton

Neutral Newbie

@lexiton Thanks bro. Noob question here -- will the difference between the 1.5 and zc31s be very big? Haven't try the zc31s yet. 

Twincharged
5 minutes ago, jh31n said:

@lexiton Thanks bro. Noob question here -- will the difference between the 1.5 and zc31s be very big? Haven't try the zc31s yet. 

Power and handling. Quite a big gap. 

2 hours ago, jh31n said:

definitely

there's a reason why still so many zc31s out there

@DannyNg_162904 

On 6/2/2016 at 10:53 PM, DannyNg_162904 said:

wow! It has been a really really long time since I visited this place. By the way, I am hoppe (the moderator of this Suzuki forum) but somehow I lost my password and couldn't retrieve it. Also I may have changed my email over the past few years so I couldn't receive any emails to reset the password.

I wanna say that I feel really sad after reading this post which was started by me in 2007 when I bought my Swift. Tomorrow will be the last day which I will be driving my blue friend before I get my new Honda Vezel this Saturday.

Times do fly. I remembered the meet-up with members in this forum driving our really old swifts back in 2006.

I wonder if all my Swift buddies are still around after 8-10 years. It has been a really long long time. 

To other moderators of Mycarforum, I would like to re-activate my ID (Hoppe). If there is any way to do so pls find a way to contact me. Or is there a way that I can contact anyone. [blush]

----

Wow! Time do fly! It's 2021 now and we are all in this pandemic mess.

Once again, I have changed my car. This time from my Vezel to Camry 2.5 Hybrid. This was a big upgrade from my trusty Swift which I first started to own.

And... I am still unable to get my ID back 🙂

• Praise 1

Looking for other owners of the AD Swift Hybrid 2020-2021.
Did any of you do any upgrades to the stock Clarion ICE unit?

Looking for recommendations.  

Hello all! I recently bought a 2008 Suzuki swift sport in May. New driver here.  However i find my fuel consumption quite high. Based on my mileage and fuel usage since May, i average around 6.6km per litre. 

I've seen better km /l for a swift sport, wondering why my swift sport fuel consumption is so high? Any solutions or ways I can check to find the cause of this? 

thanks!!