Ford Mondeo

Samshio

Turbocharged

The one thing I don't quite like though is the height of the seat vs the cabin roof. My head is barely brushing the roof each time I'm driving, but I guess that's cause I'm about 1.83m tall. 

To add on to this, I find myself about an inch from the roof, but it's because I have my seat raised very high for visibility. What I believe is the "intended" position by the manufacturer, can be ascertained by lining up the digital needles with the notches on the physical print in the instruments (use the speedometer for this).

In this position, I cannot see the hood at all and the seating position feels rather low. Like sportscar. [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I am Newbie , is it advisable pick Ford Mondeo HB 1.5A GTDI Titanium , 140k Mileage run, 4.5 yRS left ,  Owner promised to change Timing belt ......  planning for Vicom inspect after belt change ....

54 minutes ago, levitator said:

Hi, I am Newbie , is it advisable pick Ford Mondeo HB 1.5A GTDI Titanium , 140k Mileage run, 4.5 yRS left ,  Owner promised to change Timing belt ......  planning for Vicom inspect after belt change ....

:D

image.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 4

11 hours ago, levitator said:

Did the Mondeo's that made landfall here ever have a 1.5L engine??? Always thought it was a 2L??   

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

38 minutes ago, SZ_ford said:

@BanCoe ya i had the 1.5l, decent car to be frank. Owned it for about 3 years.

taught me a lesson, won't buy ford again due to its VERY POOR resale value

Ford Yes but was it a Focus or Kuga (cant be a Mondeo 1.5L for sure...... dont think it ever made it to our shores )

• Praise 1

Finally picked Mondeo 1.5 , Vicom test all fine , Owner changed timing belt, Water pump etc , Both Interior and exterior done deal ......:-)   

Other than Regent motors do i have any other choice ? How about  Weng Fatt Motors - Bukit Merah ......