Recommend comfortable tires 215/45/R17

Unltd

Hi All,

Any good and reasonably priced recommendations for tire change for my profile? I was looking at LS2000 and quoted $165/pc. Good price?

BTW, now on budget cause might want to change cars in less than 1 year so do not want to spend too much on tires.

Thanks in advance for your feedback and recommendations!

↡ Advertisement

Hi All,

Any good and reasonably priced recommendations for tire change for my profile? I was looking at LS2000 and quoted $165/pc. Good price?

BTW, now on budget cause might want to change cars in less than 1 year so do not want to spend too much on tires.

Like other suggested. You should just go for used tires instead. smile.gif Why not try some of the paya ubi tire shop. I reckon they have lots of used.

Well I guess I am worried about safety la, if change used tires I would not know what to look out for.

Neutral Newbie
Try hankook V8..i find them comfortable & quiet, comparable to my previous GR80.

U can go to Pasir Panjang branch to look for Ah Hoe.

can pm me the price too?

thanks

noise = grip.

so if you only dun wan noise, i think better option is to soundproof the tyre well.. should have better results

and i think is only about 60-80 per tyre well... so cheaper than your tyres.

Edited by Galantspeedz

Neutral Newbie
Hi All,

Since you are looking at LS2000, good choice would be V8RS or next upgrade V12. Both are comfortable but V12 edges in terms of both dry & wet performance

Hi Bro, I am using 215/45/17 and just changed to V8 this morning. Was using GR80 previously. My first day review of V8 - it is quiet but not as quiet as GR80. This more of less trade off with the price tag (which is within your budget). Checked GR80 cost almost 200 per pc now.

Neutral Newbie

Hankook V8 definitely got my vote too.

215 45 is very comfortable to me, depends on the construction of the sidewall. If u got 215 45 tires with stiff sidewalls such as Hankook RS2, Yoko AD07 or Potenza S03, then you can jolly well expect a more bumpy ride as compared to comfort tires such as V8, GR80 etc

↡ Advertisement