Modded PS3

Smurfs

Neutral Newbie

i just bought the console and they say it can play non-orginal ps2 games. Currently the 80gb version can be modded. 40gb cannot play non-original games.

OMG SLS is the last place on earth u would wanna buy a game console from.. don't believe their lies man. If they say they can mod & can play pirated games, did they show u it really can?? N by saying mod did they eman mod to play pirated PS3 games?

wats the rough cheapest PS3 price 80GB tat can be found in sg now? how cum cant mod to play all original games (ps1 ps2 also)?

sori noob qns [dizzy]

There are may versions of the PS3 & mine ws the older version of the 80GB which is now extinct. The newer 80GB n 160GB versions lack many stuff like PS2 compatibility & flash card readers. My version can play original PS2 games. Sorry i have no idea how much is the new 80GB in the market now.

But i guess maybe they did come up with the tech to mod the PS3 to play pirated PS2 games [rolleyes]

Edited by Thefear

thks for the info bro

me thinkin of either buying used ps2 for casual gaming since its cheap and easy to find non-original ps2 games [lipsrsealed]

or ps3 cos it can play blu ray dvd movies also rite? but ex

or xbox?

or xbox360?

or wii?

wah piangz so confusing...

helpz... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I also didn't know that PS3 can be modded to play ps2 non-original games until i asked around. But when i inserted a ps2 non-oringial cd, it seems that it is not able to read the cd as i'm always stuck at the main menu.

Did they say they were selling u a modded set? If so go back bang table.. i still feel they are lying as i have nvr heard of a modded PS3 but i may be wrong..

Neutral Newbie

Yes, they told me its a modded set.(And i only believe it after they were the 2nd shop to offer modded ps3 sets) But still i feel cheated. Haiz.. take it as a lesson.

Neutral Newbie

set alone is $599. but under Sony's order to authorised dealers, its usually around $648 for set plus 1 game(choose from a range of not so popular or older games).

I got mine at $699 for 80gb, 1 game (choose from a range of not so popular or older games) plus one original dual shock 3 controller.

Quite a good deal i think.

Got it from a shop in Funan about a month ago. The shop has a wider range of games to choose from for the bundle.

Payment by cash only for the bundle

Edited by Corgan

Depending on how old the set is. I sold my xbox and ps2 for $200+.

I think should be able to get around $100+

Edited by Loneranger
↡ Advertisement