Modded PS3

Smurfs

thats quite a good deal u got. The cheapest for set alone is about $585.

did you get yours at gamescore level 5? or the one opposite? theres another store at 3rd level also....

Neutral Newbie

the one opp gamescore. Actually asked a few shops but never asked gamescore. Then one day just went down to funan to shop but only that shop opened. End up best offer so far, hoot liao. [;)]

heyz bro,

you can try EddyGames

PS3 80gb selling at $570

no need buy an additional game, includes one year Sony warranty. Their package includes:

1 set of 80GB Playstation 3

1 set of Original Dualshock 3 Controller

1 set of TV cable

(copied from webby)

ps: I am not connected to them, in fact, I ordered stuff online from them but they dun wana do my business, online customer service a bit poor. Heard they are better if you go to their shop

i just bought the console and they say it can play non-orginal ps2 games. Currently the 80gb version can be modded. 40gb cannot play non-original games.

You've been punked!!! BIG TIME !!!!

PS3 cannot be modded. There are no mod chip for PS3 due to BlueRay disc is been used.

All PS3 are region free. No such thing as Asian version, or US version.

Ps3 can play original PS and PS2 games.

Current 80g version got a bit of problem. And 80g version is facing out. The laser head for reading the disc will go kaput. If the 80g PS3 is 11 months old and the laser head goes kaput and they change for you, they will not extend the warranty for it. Meaning 1 more month your warranty expires.

if you bought it from SLS. i will say one thing. Good Luck trying to make the thing work.

after getting my PS2 from there i will not get any other consoles from simlim

sounds good bro thks!

but ps3 cant play non original ps2 games...sigh...

are there such things as non original ps3 games?

the greatest plus points for me in gettin ps3 is its wireless controller and ability to play blu ray dvd movies [thumbsup]

are there such things as non original blu ray dvd movies? [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

Yup.. that's my last time i going to buy things there.. Anyway, life have to get on..Btw, can a 80gb model play PS3 games of all regions??

I think there's such a thing as non original ps3 game. The problem is blu ray recordable disc cost so much that your better off buying original.

Not all PS3 can play original PS2 games, only the initial 1st 20G and the 60G version ps3 can play PS2 original and sort of useless to me as it is regioned lock,mean that if u must have a US ps3 to play US ps2..Asian ps2 play Ntsc J game only.. The current 80G being on sale cannot play PS2 game..but the early batch to replace 60G can play...

Come lah...already buy ps3 and still want to play ps2 for wat?

i think 80gb only comes in black for now?

So those with colours other than the usual black are 160GB??

Sorry...lost touch with the games scene, but thinking of getting the PS3...

Roughly what's the market price for 160GB? Thanks. [sunny]

i think the ps3 should be the cheapest and most value for money blu-ray player. Where can get a player and a game console for about $570? but i don really know if the ps3 can play all the blu-ray movies and are they region coded? i thot the region only either US/Asia or Europe, don have any other in between. which region can the ps3 play?

i remember saw the white version of the new 80GB as well, unless its the previous batch one.

For bluray playback,Singapore is in Region A , the same region code with the US and the Japan.Only those from Australia and Europe , it can't played on our local Ps3.

As for DVD playback, it is regioned lock for the local PS3, it won;t not play other code DVD except multi-coded DVD or code 3 DVD, those US code 1 and the cheapo china code 6 cannot be played on our local ps3.

And yes, PS3 is definitely worth to buy as a bluray player.Just that u need to buy a additional remote control to make it prefect, if not,the controller will also can do.

↡ Advertisement