US Presidential Election..

Shull

Turbocharged

I know US is half a world away..but then, as the saying goes, when US sneezes, the world gets the flu..

Obama and McCain..We shall know next week who will win..

But the interesting part is, how will the 2 of them affect Singapore and the rest of the world as a whole?

as of now, Obama seems to be leading in every major poll..

your views please.. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

I think McCain will emerge as President of US.

Even after so many donkey years the racial issue had not been solved. So many violence bcos of what?

Hilary couldn't get much support. Why? Gender issues.

the basic truth is

AMerica is NOT ready for a WOMAN president

AMErica is NOT ready for a BLACK president

AMERica is NOT ready for a CHINESE president (oops no nominee yet)

well if the opinion polls and early votes are anything to go by ..... [rolleyes]

however, real power lies in the electoral college. all the public voting seems a bit wayang leh ... [:|]

White Supremacy! [laugh]

Seriously, how many Americans are ready for a black president? I'm talking abt those people in small town at Texas, Alabama, southern states, etc. Not those cosmopolitian cities in New York, California. Race will always play a part, unfortunately.

Somemore the name Obama is so similar to Osama.

What is the difference between the two? BS.*

*Bull-sxxt

[:p]

Edited by Fcw75

talking about white supremacy...two were caught plotting obama's assasination. my colleagues were just talking about it last week. we are not surprised if there will be more attempts on his life even after he becomes the president.

Honestly, i think he's equally uncapable....but he represents a good majority of the American people who is sick and tired of Bush and his nonsense...and all want CHANGE.

Come 2011...can we have the same....CHANGE?

Do you know the Election Department here is under who? [rolleyes]

Anyway, coming back to US election. Those polls conducted have to take it with a pinch of salt esp when it comes to race. When interviewed by phone or face2face, people will say 'oh yes, of coz I will support the black candidate' but when that individual is in the voting booth, who knows what he will tick?

Edited by Fcw75

talking about white supremacy...two were caught plotting obama's assasination. my colleagues were just talking about it last week. we are not surprised if there will be more attempts on his life even after he becomes the president.

Honestly, i think he's equally uncapable....but he represents a good majority of the American people who is sick and tired of Bush and his nonsense...and all want CHANGE.

Come 2011...can we have the same....CHANGE?

Kinda reminds me of the series 24.

President Palmer = Obama