Pls be careful when exiting this slip road

Bluepica

Guys,

Pls drive carefully and do not speed while exiting ECP from City to Still Road/Marine Parade. The angle of this slip road is very bendy and there are a lot of blind spot in front of this slip road (traffic jam from MP Rd/ Still Rd junction, taxi stopping illegal at the side road or even vehicle broken down)

For the past 4yrs staying at the block next to it, I have been witnessing many incidents at the same spot, same location.

Recent incident was early this morning, I was rudely awaken by a loud bang ard 430am when it started to drizzle. I peek out the window and saw a van turned side-ways, blocking the whole slip road.

A month ago, another car skidded and hit the railing at the same spot.

One year ago, another car faced the same fate.

Sometimes in the middle of the night, can hear those crash-wannabe driver zooming their vehicle exiting this slip road.

↡ Advertisement

Thank you for your information. But I have driven there many times and I exit at usually 90kmph. It's not good but of course it's related to driving skills and technique. After practising my heel toe techniques I manage to handle the curve well and not too difficult. At first after installing the supercharger I have some problems because of the excess power but now I know how to handle the power.

But again for those who are new or driving older cars with less safety technology please do not do what I just mention because 叔叔有练过

I think life is fair, there are some with a definite lacking in intellect and grey matter that causes us to be superior and lucky we are not like thatlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hahahaha Very funny mr. Joker man. I am not a clown. You must be a new bee. If you have not heard about Driftking(Old nick) now I am Driftk1ng '1' represents number 1. I have started working on my 168 since 2007 and I think I have more experience than you in car modifications! correct me if I made a mistake

Come on le. I am not 叔叔 I am a young guy with passion for hard-cor engine modification.

Hardcore engine modification guys dont just put a ADM charger and goes around talking like the whole world is all about ADM charger.

I bet you dont even know that there are guys out that who re-build NA engine themselves to boost the performance even without any charger or whatsoever. Sorry to be a bit harsh here but wake up la bro.

[reply]Guys,

Pls drive carefully and do not speed while exiting ECP from City to Still Road/Marine Parade. The angle of this slip road is very bendy and there are a lot of blind spot in front of this slip road ...

Was staying there in BLK 64 Marine Drive from 1976 - 1986. After the ECP was open. Car crashing & wrapped themselve around the Tree at this Bend after 1am happened often.

Most are newbie Young Drivers.