Pls be careful when exiting this slip road

Bluepica

Hi there,

I am an uncle driving an automatic car. Can U teach me how to do toe and heel technique?

Will buy U coffee...

Thanks

Do you know how to do heel-toe? If you don't I am willing to teach you but calling names is not right.
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
[laugh] The more u replied the more u make me laugh..What a fool u r here. Y did u choose to be a clown & fool here?

MCF too serious already. We need talent like him. [thumbsup]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

supercharger with electronic control for $600?

$600 supercharger with electronic control FTW! [flowerface][flowerface][flowerface]

I also thinking for getting a QQ and install a $800 supercharger with electronic control FTW. I expect with the 200 extra bucks, i should be able to [rifle] a GTR. If not, i am more than willing to fork out additional 200 bucks more. [smash]

Neutral Newbie
Thank you for your information. But I have driven there many times and I exit at usually 90kmph. It's not good but of course it's related to driving skills and technique. After practising my heel toe techniques I manage to handle the curve well and not too difficult. At first after installing the supercharger I have some problems because of the excess power but now I know how to handle the power.

But again for those who are new or driving older cars with less safety technology please do not do what I just mention because 叔叔有练过

Nothing constructive in this post [thumbsdown]

Even if I can exit at 200kph without the need of drifting, my tyres can just stick to the ground like magnet, so what??

Neutral Newbie
This I cannot understand and cannot accept. Why will anyone rebuild a Naturally Aspirated engine when you can add in a supercharger with electronic control for $600 ?

So far I have taken on Civic 2L and it was easy with my A168 Although we had to go up to very high speed of 135kmph.

On NSE I have also taken on superbikes Yamaha something at 140kmph.

My dream now is to try out WRX Stock which is selling cheap and I should see more of them on the road soon I hope so.

Eh, wake up lah. Those superbikes on NSH go beyond 180kph, you bluffing who?? Maybe it was a Honda cub, your eyes blurr?? I drive NSH so many times I lost count liao. My previous STOCK (even tyres also stock 14") Corolla 1.5A already doing 170kph on NSH. Don't be a clown to boast about 140kph over taking superbike....damn sia suay.

Edited by Dunno

He already pedal to the metal then can only reach 140km/h lah. The Yamaha superbike was only twisting 1/8 of the throttle. [laugh]

This I cannot understand and cannot accept. Why will anyone rebuild a Naturally Aspirated engine when you can add in a supercharger with electronic control for $600 ?

So far I have taken on Civic 2L and it was easy with my A168 Although we had to go up to very high speed of 135kmph.

On NSE I have also taken on superbikes Yamaha something at 140kmph.

My dream now is to try out WRX Stock which is selling cheap and I should see more of them on the road soon I hope so.

Hello Sucker Moron...wants to try out the WRX ? [hur][whip]

Come to Punggol every Friday nights. The rex brothers will teaches you how to pimp up your ride! [jawdrop][furious]

0-100 11 secs! It