Audi TTS

Saabss

Neutral Newbie

Any bro here test drove the Audi TTS already? can give some opinion on the ride? thanks and appreciate [thumbsup]

Edited by Saabss
↡ Advertisement

for the price, it's a quick and fast car. the uprated output from the 2-litre engine is quite a feat. power delivery is very linear, without much lag. exhaust note sounds nice with loads of overrun.

don't expect a quiet and smooth ride. even in non-sports mode, the suspension may feel a wee bit harsh on the roads, but it's not unlivable. but it's a sports car, after all. handling-wise, it's very sweet, but just don't be looking for R8 quattro performance. it understeers when pushed to the limits.

on the downside, (ignorant) people generally think that it's just a aftermarket modified TT. so if you have a violent objection to been seen in a "mod" car, then this may not be for u.

overall, it would certainly give Cayman/Boxster a run for its money (at a discount), and it's a far better compromise than a Elise for everyday use.

bro, if you are refering to the Roadster variant, I'd say it is the same one that was featured recently in Drive It! on CNA..

Car looks chic, with the CrossFire-like-deployable-spoiler..

And as for the performance, if it wasnt German, I would say it make a good Bond-car [nosebleed]

Neutral Newbie

actually compare to boxster it's not really much discount cos going at 230k with boxster at about 245k. nonetheless the performance will beat the boxster hands down only image of boxster is [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

I get feedback that a boxster has a poor image. Something in the lines of a wussy car [laugh]

Then again, it's the brand to have to show that u're "there". Image vs Performance. You decide [;)]

of course! I will say that both car and gal are chio. then he will be proud of both of his possessions. isn't that what all men want to hear? hehe... nobody want people to say their gal or car ugly wat..

↡ Advertisement