UNCIVILISED Ah Soh quarrel in MRT

Curahee

F ucked up bitch.

We don't know what the man in the video did but from the video, I think he is a reasonable man. That auntie just went on and on non stop. I admire the man's patience in dealing with her.

lol....

a few ppl including me posted on her vid say the woman is a bitch and the uncle is a retard for being so patience with her..

next day, she deleted all comments and disable comments. lol

other forums also wack her.... looks like her plan backfired... lucky never show her face. lol

Thought we dunno what had happened earlier but this Uncle is really patience [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

This Ah Soh really ... [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

I believe if she is a Tar Por, she would have kena hamtum by the uncle liao [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

think the aunty say man shove her or sumthing and trying to eat her smelly bean curd, man said he no like bean curd especially smelly ones

the ah soh can really talk.shakehead.gif the uncle also really patient. sweatdrop.gif if the video show her face, she will be shame at least a few months and become singapore infamous MRT ah soh laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif too bad, we can only hear her bitching but not the face.

wow.... aunty from hokkien to mandarin to english then to mandarin.....laugh.gif

I think it's her pms.

self pwned video.. laugh.gif

Edited by Gadgeter

Maybe I would have turn the table on her. I would have say sorry to her but maintain it was unintentional. Then I move away from her. If she follow me then I accuse her of stalking.

Edited by David

I'm just surprised at the kid's enthusiam for adding Jackie Chan "special effects" to a few of the scenes. Maybe he/she just got the handphone and in order to thank mummy...