The WORST restuarant I've ever been...

Thug

all of u beri NICE....

hahaha

me....singapore makan...u must FFFFF them big time..........

i use to polite then fire...

nowwwww

just fire, some more big canon!!!!!

say whaaaaat??

↡ Advertisement

worst restaurant i have been is Lao Beijing in Tiong Bahru Plaza.....

Care to share what happened there so we can judge and maybe siam that place in future.

I been to the Lao Beijin at TB Plaza. So far ok leh. Service & food is good but the food is near fine dining prices. Which is weird cos it's situated near neighbourhood.

after sitting down for 10mins, me and my customer decided to place an order. But no waitress are coming to take our orders, instead they push around the job. When i finally get to ask the captain to take my order, only to find out she went to the next table instead of ours. I so pissed off that i ask for their FT manager to complain about their service, thumbs up for the manager. I think our local waiter and waitress just waiting to be replace by FT, so angry that i lodged a official complaint to their website.

dine at tbp lao beijing abt 5yrs ago once, got small cockroach in the dim sum 'long'. apparently steam to death along with the dim sum. enough said, nv went there again.

come on guys, the perpetual long queue at punggol nasi lemak cannot be wrong right ? their chicken wing and drum stick are the best there is, and super addictive. however the rest of the dishes are ok but not fantastic. having been a long time patron, i'd vouch that their price is actually consistent and not exhorbitantly high.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros

Forget about lousy restaurants. Just dun go there anymore.

Heard about sunset grill @ seletar airport?

Famous for chicken wings!!!

To get there, please refer to the video clip taken by Joe Teh (Techielobang). Otherwise, you will never find that cool place (trust me)

http://techielobang.com/blog/2009/11/22/kp...r-video-within/

For those who can take hot stuff, try their level 30. You will have your name listed on the board.

Cheers!

Kenney

Prawn was only 6 pieces.

The only decent size is the veg. Faint...how much is vege in market? + sauce +gas...nb

Was very very angry...like in black shop and nothin I can do about it!!

The address I dun know...but its beside SIM...

Went there donkeys yrs ago & went back last yr..... really jialat in terms of portions n taste.... previously was very nice ...no BS .... but now haizzzz. ... jialat is the word...... To quote my jap boss favourite rant " dun waste the money ... no meaning " heehee

• Praise 2

Hi bros

Forget about lousy restaurants. Just dun go there anymore.

Heard about sunset grill @ seletar airport?

Famous for chicken wings!!!

To get there, please refer to the video clip taken by Joe Teh (Techielobang). Otherwise, you will never find that cool place (trust me)

http://techielobang.com/blog/2009/11/22/kp...r-video-within/

For those who can take hot stuff, try their level 30. You will have your name listed on the board.

Cheers!

Kenney

Level 30?

Neutral Newbie

Kim Gary HongKong resturant at Vivo,

Service Sucks,

Ice Water must pay,

Food so so and Pricey for normal noodles.

at least Crystal Jade Kitchen's noodles also nicer than Kim Gary, though Crystal Jade Kitchen's service also quite lousy.

Neutral Newbie

A japanese resturant located at IMM which serves buffet.

Service slow (have been wait for 1hr and still ask me to wait)

Staff most are new. (ask them things and they go and check but did not come back)

Food still ok but pricey.

↡ Advertisement