Grrrrrh! Parking lot snatched from under my nose.

Vroomtattat

Actually all u need to do is to keep a small tube of superglue in ur car...

U mention that this happen in IMM, lagi better.... Go to homefix and buy 2 tube of superglue...

come back to the lorry, superglue the keyhole for the driver and passenger...

Not enuff, remove the tire air cap and superglue the air intake for all 4 tires...

If I am not mistaken, he would have to spend a bomb replace the air intake for the 4 tires.... :p

*evil grin*

Need superglue meh? Use your spare housekey better. Scratch the car and it is more expensive to patch it up later.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I agree its super disgusting if ur lot is taken right under ur HIDUNG!

There was once where I had to horn this uncle from taking the lot, but they seem to treat my ride as invincible!

Even thought of writing a note n paste it on their window, but well if I do that, they might even scratch my car while I am away.. Hubby even wanted to go out n quarrel, but we managed to cool ourselves when we manage to get a lot some time later. It's just not worth it to quarrel with us inconsiderate humans.. Or are they one?

Neutral Newbie

when third world war start, i will kill a lot of pple , sun worry....

before you kill alot of people, you kill all your brain cells and hair follicles...

correction: you have already killed alot of hair follicles.

wow!!

long time no see!!!!!

how thing's?

forum post????

any how post want lah.....hehehe

my hair?

all drop lah ! [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

Was at IMM noon today and waited at ground floor parking lots for almost 10 mins before a family got back to their car with their shopping. Lined up 2 car width ahead of their car, on hazard lights and waited with a red Mazda 3 further behind me. Family drove off and I was about to reverse into parking lot when a lorry zoomed up from behind the red Mazda and took the empty lot! [thumbsdown] Wind down my window and gestulated angrily at the lorry driver who looked at me and laughed with his passenger [:|] The red Mazda driver also joined in and gestulated at him (or that's what I thought I saw him doing). Thanks bro! Gave up and went all the way up to 5th floor. Hmmmmmmmmm!!!

Felt at that point of time, to come down to the lorry and rip off his side mirrors [lipsrsealed] But good sense took hold of me and stopped me from doing that as it would be dangerous for the lorry and also other drivers on the road.

What a day! [mad]

Sorry for my evil thoughts [lipsrsealed]

i'd have flatten his tires if i were you...

Everyone will occur people snatching carpark lots.

Once, i was at Serangoon Gardens, alot of cars waiting for lots,

some waiting on the left, some waiting on the right, so i was on the right side and 1 car happen to go off,

1 stupid guy waiting on the left, stretch out his hand to indicate that the lot belongs to me.

I hack care lor... think buying tickets meh? 1st come 1st served?

then he can't take it, take out hp camera to snap my car plate, as i'm lady lah, have to protect myself and my car, i take out my digital camera, went up to him and take his car plate from behind!

He snap picture, i can't snap meh? chey

Also got once, i was waiting for carpark lot at Compasspoint shopping centre,

i was waiting for a lot with my hazard lights on,

1 stupid uncle overtake my car to move forward to look for other lots, then so happen got a car in front of me, about 2 lot away only, drove off, and he attempted to reverse immediately, i drove upwards to block him from reversing, he still don't wanna give way, still can tell me to back off,

wah lao, i waited for 15mins man! How can i just let someone who just came in to take my lot??

Anyway i was blocking him, he couldn't reverse at all, if he reverse somemore, he will bang me, the auntie in his car came down say I take their lot, they told me they didn't see my car,

OVERTAKE ME still didn't see my car, they scolded me so i told them, c--k EYE issit? 3 people in the car, never see me??? Really idiots!

just a simple question. Can enlighten me.

At IMM as well, I followed this couple for about 30m as they gesture to me. i drove behind them toward their car but there was already another car waiting at the corner but out of sigh (left corner). I gave up that lot eventually. Don't like ugly scene.

QUESTION : should i had given up that lot since i got the consent of the existing owner to follow. [drivingcar]

i remember a few times i was with my dad and i was still in the rebellious stage.

a bmw wanted to snatch his lot and my dad is those it's okay type of nice guy.

but too bad for the bmw driver i'm a total opposite of my father.

he parked nicely but i made him get out of the lot.

he gave me a finger while driving out of the lot but i gave him 2. [laugh]

At IMM as well, I followed this couple for about 30m as they gesture to me. i drove behind them toward their car but there was already another car waiting at the corner but out of sigh (left corner). I gave up that lot eventually. Don't like ugly scene.

QUESTION : should i had given up that lot since i got the consent of the existing owner to follow. [drivingcar]

yup. i think you did the right thing.

i think the couple didnt know there was someone waiting near their car already.

that's why signal you to follow them.

unless they want to watch some kung fu fighting between you and the other driver.

hahaha..

If he was there first then YES the lot is rightly his. YOu did the right and honorable thing - the lot is not the occupants to give away.