Toyota Estima

Tantohheng

Neutral Newbie

Anyone have check out the estima 2016 model already? The rear seats seem to have electronic function to keep it.

Does 2 baby seat fits in the middle seat section if it is 7 seater?

Anyone have check out the estima 2016 model already? The rear seats seem to have electronic function to keep it.

Does 2 baby seat fits in the middle seat section if it is 7 seater?

The rear electronic folding into the deep compartment is available since first model, in some G specs estima.

Shd be no problems with baby seat especially for the spacious inidividual seat at middle row.

Latest estima facelift i think available to view in SG already

http://www.vincar.com.sg/cars/new-arrivals/

• Praise 1

The rear electronic folding into the deep compartment is available since first model, in some G specs estima.

Shd be no problems with baby seat especially for the spacious inidividual seat at middle row.

Latest estima facelift i think available to view in SG already

http://www.vincar.com.sg/cars/new-arrivals/

Thanks for the link but what caught my attention is the defender!!!!!! Awesome to say the least.

WTB: 2007 Estima

Hi all, am looking to buy over an 2007 Estima in good condition and not requiring major repair / replacements.

If you are thinking to sell, pls contact me at 96 four four 55 six six.

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

WTB: Estima 8 Seater 2007/2008

Bro wanting to sell your one year old estima, please let me know firsthand.

Private owner wanting to buy for own use short term.

Instead selling to dealer for paper value, might as well sell to me.

(^_^)

Call me at Eight Four Eight Eight One four One Four 8488 1414.

Stanly here.

Neutral Newbie

Hi is there any Estima facebook group ?

Many thanks

I'm also finding... any Estima Club in Singapore?

Anyone can confirm if the 2016 Estima at height 1.75 m can enter our HDB multi storey car park with 1.8 m height limit without hitting the limit bar at the entrance and exit?

Guys, am interested in Estima too.

Can share FC please in terms of below titles?

%Highway / %City / FC (km/L)

------------------------------------

hi guys, wanna check will i be able to replace the X model dashboard with the areas or G edition ones??

will i get all the function as the later ones has or it is just the same basic as the X model?

Anyone can confirm if the 2016 Estima at height 1.75 m can enter our HDB multi storey car park with 1.8 m height limit without hitting the limit bar at the entrance and exit?

I can confirmed it can easily go thru 1.8m height limited carparks as I am driving one. This is infact quite invaluable as there were a few occassions I need to park in 1.8m MSCPs when it was raining. If I am driving a taller car I would have to use a distant carpark and my family will suffer from the downpour.

I recently upgraded from the 2006 model and loved the many improvements. Besides the obvious exterior enhancements, one signifcant change is in the handling -- the new model is fitted with front performance damper to help absorb vibrations. Another one note worthy is the slight increase in ground clearance, which brings a slightly higher drive position and less risk of scraping of rear bottom when parking.

Note sure if this has been introduced in the previous Face-lift but the 2016 model has a pair of speakers factory-fitted on the roof, along the B pillar stretch. So there are a total number of 6 speakers in the MPV.

Hi,

May I know how long the car battery will last on average on the Estima?

Thank you!

Per my past experience, around 1.5 years.

hi guys, wanna check will i be able to replace the X model dashboard with the areas or G edition ones??

will i get all the function as the later ones has or it is just the same basic as the X model?

There is a guy in Carousell that imports oringal parts from  Japan. He has a JP contact and may be able to help you. See link below.

↡ Advertisement