Toyota Estima

Tantohheng

11 hours ago, StreamRSZ said:

looks like something to do with either remote key fob battery or start stop engine button issue.

Thanks, please advise how to check and confirm the problem.

↡ Advertisement

18 minutes ago, DesmondHsu said:

Thanks, please advise how to check and confirm the problem.

try changing your key fob battery first. do you have issues in starting the engine? i suggest you to go to workshop and ask them to scan the fault code for you.

my suggestions above is purely based on assumption, it may or may not be correct. the proper way is to go workshop and let them plug in the scanner to scan the fault code to diagnose the actual issue.

Edited by StreamRSZ

On 11/23/2019 at 8:47 PM, StreamRSZ said:

looks like something to do with either remote key fob battery or start stop engine button issue.

try place your key near the start-stop and see if the logo disappears.

then go change ur car access control battery if u have not done so for the last 2 years.

hope the info helps, tks.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:51 PM, Lol88 said:

Any news of the new gen estima? This current estima shape has been around for about 13 years liao leh haha

No idea. No announcement yet. Lots of rumors on the internet and grapevine. I would say just wait and see.

Neutral Newbie

hi guys. im thinking of getting a 2009 manufactured, 7seater Estima. any idea if the seats have isofix function? 

• Praise 1

On 5/19/2020 at 5:45 PM, kuramafox said:

hi guys. im thinking of getting a 2009 manufactured, 7seater Estima. any idea if the seats have isofix function? 

What’s isofix ?

On 5/19/2020 at 5:45 PM, kuramafox said:

I don't think so. 

Hello guys. Feeling so unlucky here when my 2007 Estima ride left 1 year left. The engine light on every time on 1st press on the accelerator and it go on & on till I park, off the engine. Start again, no light, step accelerator to move, it appears. But driving no issue. No knocking, no jerking, no gas hesitation. Been to several workshops and tested using OBD2 and it shows the gas pedal sensor problem. 

1. I changed the gas pedal = same problem
  2. I changed the throttle body = same problem
  3. Remove the ECU & re-seat again = same problem. 

1 workshop said my ECU faulty. This will coz more than a month installment 💸.

Any of you guys face the same problem before or heard about this? Can share. Thank you all! 

21 minutes ago, Shahrizal said:

Hello guys. Feeling so unlucky here when my 2007 Estima ride left 1 year left. The engine light on every time on 1st press on the accelerator and it go on & on till I park, off the engine. Start again, no light, step accelerator to move, it appears. Been to several workshops and tested using OBD2 and it shows the gas pedal sensor problem. 

1. I changed the gas pedal = same problem
  2. I changed the throttle body = same problem
  3. Remove the ECU & re-seat again = same problem. 

1 workshop said my ECU faulty. This will coz more than a month installment 💸.

Any of you guys face the same problem before or heard about this? Can share. Thank you all! 

the key point.

1: Estima ride left 1 year left

2: But driving no issue. No knocking, no jerking, no gas hesitation.

if this the case, might as well just leave it be. maybe by the time it totally breakdown your car left 2 mths can scrape or u might have change car already?

how much is your driving in 1 years? is it worth throwing in more money to fix? ( not to fix , more like try and error.)

hi all owner, 

planning to buy 2009 estima and hav test drive on today. I feel like the car very bouncy and floating. is it normal? 

it my first time test drive big mpv. 

Is it worth to buy estima as coe car with coe left 1 to 2 years?

Anyone know Estima car body value worth? 

TIA 

Edited by Dkcz
↡ Advertisement