Toyota Estima

Tantohheng

WTB: 2008 Estima 8 seaters

Hi all, am looking to buy over an 2008 Estima in good condition and not requiring major repair / replacements.

If you are thinking to sell, pls contact me at 90055 one six 7.

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Hello people!

Can anyone tell me or show me where can I locate the transmission oil filler for Estima 2007? The drainage is under the carriage but the filler part cannot be seen anywhere. Not in the engine bay too. I happily bought the CVT oil but end up can't locate the filler point. Luckily did not drain the oil yet. 

Many thanks!

Hello people!

Can anyone tell me or show me where can I locate the transmission oil filler for Estima 2007? The drainage is under the carriage but the filler part cannot be seen anywhere. Not in the engine bay too. I happily bought the CVT oil but end up can't locate the filler point. Luckily did not drain the oil yet. 

Many thanks!

Filler hole is on left side of estima, behind the mud guard of left front wheel.

Not advisible to DIY if you do not have the right tools.

• Praise 1

Filler hole is on left side of estima, behind the mud guard of left front wheel.

Not advisible to DIY if you do not have the right tools.

Thanks Gsport for your advice!  :a-good:

Looking to buy Toyota estima or Previa. Kindly Whatsapp me if u have 1 plan to sell. Nine 362 3352

There are 150 used Estima for sale in the used car market. 

You can look slowly

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing.php?AVL=2&MOD=estima&RPG=20&VEH=0

There are 150 used Estima for sale in the used car market. 

You can look slowly

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing.php?AVL=2&MOD=estima&RPG=20&VEH=0

Supercharged

Brand New Previas from BM now is 146k for those who are keen.

$164k or $146k?

If really $146k then is very good price!

$164k or $146k?

If really $146k then is very good price!

146k was what the SE offered to my colleague. But must collect car by June.

I can confirmed it can easily go thru 1.8m height limited carparks as I am driving one. This is infact quite invaluable as there were a few occassions I need to park in 1.8m MSCPs when it was raining. If I am driving a taller car I would have to use a distant carpark and my family will suffer from the downpour.

I recently upgraded from the 2006 model and loved the many improvements. Besides the obvious exterior enhancements, one signifcant change is in the handling -- the new model is fitted with front performance damper to help absorb vibrations. Another one note worthy is the slight increase in ground clearance, which brings a slightly higher drive position and less risk of scraping of rear bottom when parking.

Note sure if this has been introduced in the previous Face-lift but the 2016 model has a pair of speakers factory-fitted on the roof, along the B pillar stretch. So there are a total number of 6 speakers in the MPV.

Per my past experience, around 1.5 years.

Hi, noted the older estima does not come with 'performance damper'. Is there anyone in this forum who could advice on whether it is worth adding aftermarket 'Performance Damper' to the older estima? Any sharing of experience is appreciated. Thank you.

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie here, hence i am not able to post a new discussion thread. I hope this is not too intruding.

I need some advice from the experts here in this forum as I am facing some intermittent locking issue that happens ONLY on the driver's side button on the outside door handle. I am driving a 2008 Estima with 2015 face-lift done.

Here's what I have done and observed.

1. I am able to unlock the door by touching the door handle.

2. After driving and turning off the engine, I am not able to lock the car with the driver's side button on the outside handle. However, I am able to lock on the passenger's side.

3. When I see the remote flashing its red LED (top right corner), I am able to lock/unlock on both passenger and driver's side doors.

This issue is intermittent. Sometime I am able to, but most of the time I am not able to lock. I have to resort to pressing the "Lock" button on the remote to lock the car, unless I don't mind walking over to the passenger's side door to lock the car using the button on the door handle.

Initially, I thought the open/close door sensor on the car frame (driver's side) is faulty, so I tried to troubleshoot using this method.

1. I unlock and open the driver's side door.

2. While keeping the driver's door open, I pressed the door open/close sensor manually with my finger till I see the door open indicator turns off on the dashboard.

3. The remote is located on the outside of the car.

4. I pressed the lock button on the car door handle (driver's side). It locks!

5. I unlock again.

6. This time, I close the driver's door. It does not lock. Strange! This is repeatable.

Anyone encountered this before? Thank you so much for your help.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

hi guys, just wanna ask if estima can reach cameron from singapore without stopping mah? like its a few hrs of driving, will there be a prob with the car? the distance is ard 550 km liddat, i need help asap, cause i gonna drive up soon, any lao jiao pls give advice!! gamxia gamxia.

Edited by ZiJun

My wife’s previa full tank travel around 450km give and take. Don’t think it’s possible to go 550km. Sounds pretty high risk. Even if U did manage to get there, how are u going to come down?

hi guys, just wanna ask if estima can reach cameron from singapore without stopping mah? like its a few hrs of driving, will there be a prob with the car? the distance is ard 550 km liddat, i need help asap, cause i gonna drive up soon, any lao jiao pls give advice!! gamxia gamxia.

Die die also must pump petrol at Simpang Pulai exit.

There are only 5 petrol stations in Cameron. 1 in blue valley, 2 in Brinchang and 2 in Ringlet.

• Praise 1

My wife’s previa full tank travel around 450km give and take. Don’t think it’s possible to go 550km. Sounds pretty high risk. Even if U did manage to get there, how are u going to come down?

500km to foot of Cameron Highland is possible.

From thereon, sibei eat oil. Heavy car + up mountain + boh lat step harder.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1