Genting so full even after xmas?

Blackyv

darn..... wanted to go genting after xmas, thinking that it wont be so crowded and how wrong i was.... seems like i can book any room at first world, resort and theme park hotel for 28/Dec till 30-31/dec.... just try my luck here..... beside booking from genting.com.my, any other lobang to get a room?...im sure not all are book but who is holding rooms... [:p]

↡ Advertisement

If you try from the website no rooms would be available now. You can try others source e.g. through the travel agents or if you are worldcard member you could try to book through their hotline... :>

Website is forever fully booked. Dont bother trying. U have to call the Genting Spore office to check on vacancy and personally go down and make payment. I did that for my genting trip earlier this year. [nod]

Genting office is at Park Mall Shopping mall office. Opposite Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. [:)]

i also thinking of drop by travel agent and ask... not sure are they willing to let me have their rooms since im not going with them or signing up any package.... [:p]

your period of going is super duper peak...good luck,

ask the travel agent to reserve for u, remember to use differece name, your wife, kids etc etc..so that those cancel wan , they can offer to u...

if not, stay in Kl and drive up la...

darn..... wanted to go genting after xmas, thinking that it wont be so crowded and how wrong i was.... seems like i can book any room at first world, resort and theme park hotel for 28/Dec till 30-31/dec.... just try my luck here..... beside booking from genting.com.my, any other lobang to get a room?...im sure not all are book but who is holding rooms... [:p]

did you try 1 yr later? book it after 2009 christmas? [lipsrsealed]

that is super duper peak period huh?.... hehehe... i didnt know... normally, i will never go there during such period....but this year, having company shut-down, that's why thinking of a short trip there.... [sweatdrop]

yap...they will have the count down...many many functions..ppl book from your date and beyond...so even hotel usualy take over booking, it will be full..

try KL and drive up la..good luck

Edited by Modykoh

Don't forget the period between Xmas and CNY is only a month. Don't be surprised that people are flocking around this period.

looks like i stay at home better.... anyway, i dont like crowded places.... and will never like those those countdown craze...... seriously, i'm darn kuku..... the countdown stuff didnt appear in my mind actually....now im reminded.... [laugh]

ok..maybe change date.......my company shut-down from 25/dec till 4/jan... any recommendation of "low" period in btw...?? 26-28?? 27-29?... [confused]

Neutral Newbie
darn..... wanted to go genting after xmas, thinking that it wont be so crowded and how wrong i was.... seems like i can book any room at first world, resort and theme park hotel for 28/Dec till 30-31/dec.... just try my luck here..... beside booking from genting.com.my, any other lobang to get a room?...im sure not all are book but who is holding rooms... tongue.gif

serious huh?.... ok.. will also try there also..... tongue.gif

call 68239888 to book.

or you can go to parkmall #11-18 genting singapore office.

Gave up genting long ago,everytime peak season sure pack. Not only with locals,S'poreans too...add on are tourist from China and Taiwan.To enjoy with kids and family is [thumbsdown] ,most time wasted on queues for the rides.

Unless the intention is to gamble.