ACJC Girl Rough Up On Birthday

David

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singapor...nt.jsp?id=41849

To the students it was just for fun but what happened if it has gone awry wrong. We have heard of perfectly healthy person who suddenly died, friends and loved ones were caught unprepared.

What would think if it is your birthday or is around the corner? What would you think as a parent?

↡ Advertisement

Ppl young or old 'cannot think' properly until they get to stand infront of the judge and get formally charged in court!

If Poodle don't want to take up such case ( which is usual) the parent of the girl should take private summons on all those other kids which is directly taken onto their parents.

See when they appear in the Juvenile court with their embarassed and disgraceful parents....what will happen next is the never ending nagging and scolding these other kids will get for the rest of their lives by their disgraceful parents! [;)]

Young people have always been immature and always will be. Hence they have such ragging behaviour. When I was in JC more than 10 years ago, I have seen others doing such 'celebrations'. It's fun, but only for the perpetrators, until someone gets hurt.

If the victim can take the ragging, not so bad. [:(] But if the victim gets hurt emotionally and goes beserk and hurts or even kills somebody, then who is to blame?

Such celebration has been going on for decades...but I never kenna...cos my friends know the consequences if they do. I never get involved in such things too. This is purely childish and barbaric.

from all the info i gathered, this is really too much [shakehead]

but then again during my time, got taopok and lamp post. never kena the latter [sweatdrop], but i have been the initiator of (and thus the 2nd from the bottom [dead] ) of a tau pok and i tell u it's no joke.

actually i have seen damn jialak ragging which is probably twice as bad as this student's. but it was in an ALL GUY environment and done in good spirits. just how bad? shreds of that guys underpants were everywhere

[dizzy][dizzy][jawdrop]. and the guy was thrown into a dumpster [hur]. no video though [laugh]

Agree lor, just that this was filmed and posted in youtube. Remember during my days in Poly, people bought margarine, flour and eggs [sweatdrop] . This one just tied to the pole, nothing lah. [rolleyes]

i dont know what is it with young punks nowadays on the street? i realize they are becoming more and more ah beng ah lians WANNABE? all act fierce talk so loud, when u f**k them back or when higher authorities come all balls shrink. they are the bunch of losers.

they reason why they want to act beng/lian is probably they have inferiority complex? [hur]