Where to get this rmvb device?

Josho

Anyone know where can I get it?

3019684568_49edf4ab92.jpg

While doing wedding photo shoot, my client family told me they got it from JB and SG is quite expensive tho. But I want to know where of SG can I get since I dun go JB wor...

↡ Advertisement

Do a search in HWZ forum.

I got mine (without hdd) from a seller there.

The player u had in the picture is with RCA output one, the one i bought even have component output.

Much that I thought it is great too, but it does not support RMVB and got what I want for MKV. But got to buy hdd too.

A good thing abt this is HDMI output.

If not this is one good bloody video output for movie, drama lovers! [lipsrsealed]

I got the Pocket HDD RMVB player with 320GB WD sata HDD for $200 at SLS.

It is better cos everything, including pocket HDD, is contained in the pocket HDD enclosure. It comes with component and RCA output. Remote control is included.

All you have to do is drag any movies/MP3/JPEG into the player thru USB.

Supportable Movie formats includes MPEG4, RM, RMVB, AVI, VOB etc.

Memory World do sell such device but it is way too costly. Ranging from 400 and above which inclusive of HDD. The salesman shown me 2 devices but 1 of it do not read RM where the other one is more of like viewing the small screen but able to let you connect to tv. (that one cost 700+)

I had asked at Challenger and one of the shop in SLS regarding the Western Digital HD, the box (hdd not included) will cost $199. The shop is kind enough to ask for me if RMVB can be play on this set, and the shop is willing to bring in this device. Heard that it is exclusively for Harvey Norman. The rest, only Monday I will know. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Do u really really need to get it now?

If u can wait till Sitex 2008 @ Expo (27 ~ 30 Nov 08), there might be some booths selling there. Times are not that good, I'm sure there will be some big bargains in this coming Sitex cuz many retailers would wanna clear their inventory before it gets too bad in 2009.

Good Luck [wave]

Not so urgent tho. But Im really hoping to find all format supported. So my wife can rest on bed watching her fav show during the maternity leave. Hee [laugh]

↡ Advertisement