Is our Public housing flat still sell at subsidy price!!!!!!

Endorrachua

The latest BTO launch in Punggol price really scary!!!

4 rooms unit sell at $268K-$327K

5 rooms unit sell at $356K-$416K

At this price, i think they are very close(or even higher than) to the valuation price in area like sengkang, hougang and serangoon north.

I think they are very near to their target which is to sell at market rate(no subsidy). Selling at this price which give no chance for first time owner to make any profit after 5 years if they change hand, and best part is they still insist that the levy should remain!!

My sentiment tell me that they are no longer using resale flat to set a guideline, guess what, they will tell you market rate taken from selling price of DBSS project!!!

When will this MBT go to hell, and pray hard he will not had any chance to head CurryPuffFactory.

↡ Advertisement

The prices are absolutely crazy for an area like Punggol! [hur]

That makes my new 9th floor, 5-room flat at Tampines - The Premiere look like a bargain! Moreover mine's near to swimming pool, stadium & Tampines central/mrt station. [shakehead]

This is nuts!

But i still expect ppl to ballot for it [lipsrsealed]

haha..hello my future neighbour! Which block are u at? Mine's 518C [:)]

heard some rumours that some ppl got their keys already...u got any idea whether it's true? [confused]

Dunno leh... I'm at 518A... but ur blk is the most completed one... u should be getting it earlier than me... okok... dun OT... later i post another thread here on this....

Btw... the Premiere's price looks like a steal compared to Punggol.... DBSS somemore [laugh][laugh][laugh]

The prices are absolutely crazy for an area like Punggol! [hur]

That makes my new 9th floor, 5-room flat at Tampines - The Premiere look like a bargain! Moreover mine's near to swimming pool, stadium & Tampines central/mrt station. [shakehead]

But i still expect ppl to ballot for it [lipsrsealed]

That explains y 5-room resale flats in most of the matured non-prime-area estates around costing 500K +/-

Apparently the all the employees of HDeeBee needs to be sent to school again

....to teach our future generations on how to play with words to mislead pple so as to make big $$$ so as to be able to let the garment tax more [sly][cool]

Edited by Rickster

At this price, i think they are very close(or even higher than) to the valuation price in area like sengkang, hougang and serangoon north.

Sorry lor....even the valuation value of my five room flat beside compass point is not 356k.

these are beside the punggol mrt, plus next time got lots of water theme, u guys didn't see the PM's presentation on national day rally?

this is not based on market valuation, this is going to LEAD market valuation.

Dunno leh... I'm at 518A... but ur blk is the most completed one... u should be getting it earlier than me... okok... dun OT... later i post another thread here on this....

Btw... the Premiere's price looks like a steal compared to Punggol.... DBSS somemore [laugh][laugh][laugh]

at rate private condo prices are falling, they will also start looking like a steal compare to DBSS...

Yeah.....you should have been borned in the 50s/60s, then you get 25% contribution from employer for CPF and housing for a 5R is about 100K.

I think they are very near to their target which is to sell at market rate(no subsidy). Selling at this price which give no chance for first time owner to make any profit after 5 years if they change hand, and best part is they still insist that the levy should remain!!

My sentiment tell me that they are no longer using resale flat to set a guideline, guess what, they will tell you market rate taken from selling price of DBSS project!!!

When will this MBT go to hell, and pray hard he will not had any chance to head CurryPuffFactory.

MBT? CurryPuffFactory?? [laugh][laugh][laugh] You're [thumbsup] bro!

↡ Advertisement