Anyone started using new ERP system, motorpay?

Xmenfreak2

Hi ppl, was wondering is it worth it to use motorpay as it is a new ERP system but there seems to be etxra charges.. Maybe those signed up can enlighten me? Thanks.. By the way the chares I found on the website is below.. [gossip]

MasterCard Promotion on MotorPay Monthly Subscription Fee

Type of Card Monthly Subscription Fee Remarks

DBS MasterCard Free Till 31 December 2008

S$1.50* From 31 January to 30 April 2009

DBS World MasterCard Free Till 31 December 2008

S$1.00* From 31 January to 30 April 2009

All other MasterCard S$1.50* Till 30 April 2009

World MasterCard S$1.00* Till 30 April 2009

↡ Advertisement

Actually have lah.... when MIW wants to collect monies from us, their letters will come with GIRO forms, URL for payment, or best still don't need to do anything if you willing to give them money. [lipsrsealed]

I thought the usage charge is paid to DBS credit card and not the MIW?

If that is the case, even more they should not be charging a fee at all......

Do they charge you admin fee when you transfer your monthly recurring bill to your credit card? (eg. singtel bills charged to citibank cards)

I, initially, was interested to sign up...but I was turned off by the subscription fee. My usage is around $100/mth on ERP/parking....and the points I earned may not cover the fee. I just don't see the point of this scheme if i have to pay any monthly subscription fee. Since I still need to go to the ATMs a few time a month withdraw cash...I can top up cash card and is free.

I'm sure banks are charging LTA a fee for each deduction.

Even pass by ERP often, I also don't feel good even paying them 50 cents monthly fee [;)]

same with u. i rather top up myself as i can monitor my expenses. One more thing that i'm afraid is that if the gantry go bonkers and charge u double, u have no choice but to pay first and talk later. Sometime if u don't notice, they makan ur money for free, remember the cash card thingy that happened b4. I wonder how many motorist have to pay more coz the lta say that its nothing wrong with the system. I wonder if the poor motorist actually get their money back?

bah..even automatic topping up of ez-link by giro deduction doesn't incur additional charge..

Edited by Shull
↡ Advertisement