Rattling Window and Fading Door Handle

Kazuo

Neutral Newbie

What's the cause and what can be done for our window?

When it's wind down by a bit just enough for air to flow in while driving, it will rattle endlessly. Is it the rubber seal at the side? or just the thin window?

The interior door handle, can it be rewrap or anything?

or even like sand down and respray?

↡ Advertisement

i haf this problem too. i realised if i open the windows till the window visor height there is no problem but lower the thing will shake. no such problems wif the rear windows though. and the problem is confined to the front passenger side window.

anyway..can live wif it lah. just on radio louder. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

It's a DIY job. Got to buy the rubber window runs first from stockists but got to special indent (takes a few months). Cost around $40 per window. Your's should have been hardened just like mine.

Neutral Newbie

sorry for my late reply. PM me your email & give me some time coz I dunno where I have left the details & part nos. basically any stockist can order for you.

Hi, there is also some rattling sound coming from my left rear passenger window. I did highlight the problem to my workshop (Hitachi Capital). They say such issues are not covered by warranty. They did however help to try to see what they can do. The sound now is minimised but still there.

Anyone has any recommendation of any outside workshop that can help to diagnose and resolve the problem?

My ride is a toyota Harrier.

TIA.

↡ Advertisement