Order some wax/sealant from VpostUSA

Booboon

Hi,

If I order some goods from Autogeek, wax/sealant etc, can send by VpostUSA? Will singapore custom allowed. Anyone with experience? Thanks

↡ Advertisement

So long the items are not under prohibited items on kastam list then shud be ok. How much item you intend to bring in? Vpost charge according to volumetric weight and a base charge for it.Depends on US to SG rate too [:p]

Hi Bro BB... best avoid...The best get them to ship direct..Nowaday vpost is very particular about all this solvent stuff..They usually will request a MSDS from you..

You actually can purchase S100 from HD showroom locally...is identical to P21S and is half the price cheaper..

Agreed... Last time I order AW from ag and because of the word "spray wax"...They consider this as high pressure spraylaugh.gif I have to write and call them... in the end...I give up

I'd been using Vpost to purchase my products from autogeek, so far no prob for the past 5-6 deliveries. The main concern should be "aerosol" spray, as I dun think they allow that. The stuff I got are usually paste and hardwares, liquid polishes, wax etc..

However I'm thinking of switching to Borderlinx as I heard they are faster in delivery time. (usually 1 week) which vpost confirm can't beat(2 weeks at least).

Edited by Scrambyjess

Stopped using VPost after I was introduced to Borderlinx.

They have better rates and faster delivery (DHL), tracking and online chat support is excellent.

However, the CS officer whom I spoke to said anything which contain solvents is prohibited.

An additional admin charge will be imposed if Borderlinx has to return item to merchant.

Edited by Garlic