The attack of the white ghost at upp bukit timah road

Ev0lutionz

Was driving down upp bukit timah road at a speed of 80-90. suddenly saw a white ghost on top of the bridge near courts, hidden by the tall trees when i saw him, i last saw my speed was dropping near 80 already. Time was around 3.30 to 4.30. His camera seems to be pointing towards the left lane. Was at right most lane heading towards ngee ann poly. will i be part of his year end bonus?

↡ Advertisement

be careful bro.my dad kena at that exact same spot on 9 Nov around 6+pm.6pts demerit and $150 fine.that road is 70km/h and my dad is going at 90km/h.Just not his luck.

I kena at Novena area.and nowadays i spot many more white ants on the road.sometimes 2 at the same vicinity.they are waiting to chalk up their quota for yr end bonus mah..hope more heavy rain & thunderstorm this coming monsoon season for them. [lipsrsealed]

Someone mentioned liao... 70kph.

That o/head bride is notorious for speed cams. With 3 or 4 lanes, you are tempted to go above 80kph.

whiteAnt always occupy tat overhead bridge,camera pointing towards upper bukit timah/bt pnajng,especially now wit implemntn of bus lane.

since near corkfurniture showroom wonder whiteAnt been provided wit arm chair after capturing preys........knn

↡ Advertisement