The attack of the white ghost at upp bukit timah road

Ev0lutionz

Neutral Newbie

chey i tot some ghost story, anyway that rd is 70km/h so if it 80km/h you shld be save. juz be careful the next time, its a hot spot there

EVOLUTIONZ, frankly speaking, they have a duty and job to do. If not, whose going to join the traffic police force and ensuring that drivers abide with the speed limits. If they are on their toes, drivers complained that they are "whatever words to use on them".

But if they are not doing their jobs, people also criticised that they are a waste of tax-payers money.

Whatever it is, the fingers are always pointing on them but does drivers blame themselves for speeding beyong the stipulated speed limits.

In fact, they can be on any roads, overhead bridges, camouflaged at the road sides with the speed laser and who knows, even using cameras fixed on top of lamp posts. Though the latter is under LTA, but as long as it's a public road, LTA and the traffic police work hand in hand.

To play safe and avoiding being caught is to drive within the speed limits and abide by the traffic rules. By so doing, one will avoid penalties such as fines, demerit points, etc.

I am sure that many forumers will not be happy with what I write but isn't it a true fact. It takes 2 hands to clap.

To be fair, they have a job to do and get their monthly salaries just like us but except that they are almost being moted as 'the bad guys' on the roads.

Edited by Mikeyeo

EVOLUTIONZ, frankly speaking, they have a duty and job to do. If not, whose going to join the traffic police force and ensuring that drivers abide with the speed limits. If they are on their toes, drivers complained that they are "whatever words to use on them".

But if they are not doing their jobs, people also criticised that they are a waste of tax-payers money.

Whatever it is, the fingers are always pointing on them but does drivers blame themselves for speeding beyong the stipulated speed limits.

In fact, they can be on any roads, overhead bridges, camouflaged at the road sides with the speed laser and who knows, even using cameras fixed on top of lamp posts. Though the latter is under LTA, but as long as it's a public road, LTA and the traffic police work hand in hand.

To play safe and avoiding being caught is to drive within the speed limits and abide by the traffic rules. By so doing, one will avoid penalties such as fines, demerit points, etc.

I am sure that many forumers will not be happy with what I write but isn't it a true fact. It takes 2 hands to clap.

To be fair, they have a job to do and get their monthly salaries just like us but except that they are almost being moted as 'the bad guys' on the roads.

they should be targetting those speeding prime mover and lorries..IMO, these heavy vehicles pose a much higher risk when they are speeding than class 3 cars speeding..

Was driving down upp bukit timah road at a speed of 80-90. suddenly saw a white ghost on top of the bridge near courts, hidden by the tall trees when i saw him, i last saw my speed was dropping near 80 already. Time was around 3.30 to 4.30. His camera seems to be pointing towards the left lane. Was at right most lane heading towards ngee ann poly. will i be part of his year end bonus?

I saw before at that same spot U mentioned and it was couple of months back.

Think "it" poses a threat to road users as everyone will look up and not concentrating on the traffic condition.

I think I faintly saw them at the overhead bridge just opp Hume park....facing the other direction though...against the traffic

just as today, I realised something.

the road from upp thomson to lornie, just outside mediacorp(andrew rd) overhead bridge, it is famous to have a white ant filming. What I noticed today that.....

The white ant was standing directly above Lane2 of incoming from Upp Thomson to Lornie. But,..., his camera was pointing to the opposite of the road. meaning, he is filming the cars backside going to Upp Thomson FROM lornie rd, while standing on the lane2 of the incoming directions.

tricky!

just as today, I realised something.

the road from upp thomson to lornie, just outside mediacorp(andrew rd) overhead bridge, it is famous to have a white ant filming. What I noticed today that.....

The white ant was standing directly above Lane2 of incoming from Upp Thomson to Lornie. But,..., his camera was pointing to the opposite of the road. meaning, he is filming the cars backside going to Upp Thomson FROM lornie rd, while standing on the lane2 of the incoming directions.

tricky!

they are always there since long long time ago :D

they are always there since long long time ago :D

nono.,i mean the concern now is.... who are they exactly filming? the incoming or the outgoing traffic?

we all know or rather assume they are filming the incoming traffic heading to lornie/adam rd. but he was filming the opposite direction!

nono.,i mean the concern now is.... who are they exactly filming? the incoming or the outgoing traffic?

we all know or rather assume they are filming the incoming traffic heading to lornie/adam rd. but he was filming the opposite direction!

backside :wacko: then i duno why [confused] maybe some think they can speed after the bridge :D

backside :wacko: then i duno why [confused] maybe some think they can speed after the bridge :D

He is filming the cars backside of the route going to Upp Thomson coming in from Lornie/Adam Rd.

So dont be fooled if you think he is standing on the other side on the road, and filming his incoming traffic.

Edited by Simplesilver

It is quite common for TPs to shoot the speeding cars from the over bridge. I have seen them several times at hougang ave 3, that too on weekends morning!!

↡ Advertisement